Last one to post #880

Morning...

What's the best chicken to cook and best way?

I usually get those pre-cooked rotisserie chicken from the store... I think they are only $5 or $6 so the same price as a Qt Pndr from McD, but tastes better and lasts longer.

When I buy chicken breasts from the store I make chicken parmesan... But I'm looking for something more plain...

Any suggestions?

18 hours ago, jh812 said:

:yep did so many damn Chevrolet's this week I could've closed my eyes. And they say flat glass is repetitive :lol

Why you knocking my gravy? :bat

:lol

6 hours ago, Roach said:

Morning...

What's the best chicken to cook and best way?

I usually get those pre-cooked rotisserie chicken from the store... I think they are only $5 or $6 so the same price as a Qt Pndr from McD, but tastes better and lasts longer.

When I buy chicken breasts from the store I make chicken parmesan... But I'm looking for something more plain...

Any suggestions?

We will typically cook off three or four chicken breasts at a time either on the grill or sauteed in a pan on the stove top. We just season them with some original Mrs Dash and some black pepper and then slice them up afterwards. Good flavor and it's versatile, I use it for lunches during the week. I'll throw some in some pasta salad or wrap some up in a tortilla with some romaine lettice, parmesan cheese, and ceasar dressing for a chicken ceasar wrap, or other times I'll go mexican with it and make a burrito or quesadilla. :food

:rest just about got my Sunday calls and messages down to zero. Just had one and instinctively responded to it, immediately regretted it. After he responded oh I've got something scheduled that day. Said ok we'll call me next week and we'll set something up have a great weekend.

7 hours ago, jh812 said:

Started watching I am a killer last night on Netflix. Interviewing guys on death row watched a little but then said yeah I'm at home by myself and just heard a noise so we're gonna go ahead and turn this off. :lol

Done it watching Youtube Top 5/10 lists of scary chit...one noise and I'm like F this.