Can anyone help me select a tint and shop in OC?

Hey all, so I just got my black Model S two weeks ago and of course it's been near 100 degrees more often than not ever since. I really want to tint the sides and rear, and maybe later I'll do the roof and windshield. I value heat rejection and keeping the color close to black/non-reflective so I'm HEAVILY leaning towards a 30-35% ceramic tint. I don't want to, and couldn't anyway, spend a lot, so after doing a lot of research it seemed like the options that best fit my criteria are:

autobahn Black Ceramic 30
Rayno Phantom S9-30
Llumar CTX 30
Suntek CIR 30
Formula1 Pinnacle 30

If price were no obstacle I'd probably go with the Pinnacle, but the best price I've gotten is about $500 and when I compare that to my best CIR quote of 350 I'm leaning towards the CIR. I can get CTX or the autobahn Black Ceramic for about the same price as the CIR, but they either don't perform as well (CTX) or I can't validate their claims (especially as it relates to IR rejection). 

So the TL:DR is I'd like to pull the trigger on this ASAP, so if anyone knows of a better deal on the CIR or one of the films that performs better and has some presence to back it up, please point me in the right direction. I live in south OC so closer to there is better than farther, but I could possibly do a drive for a good deal as I drive a fair amount for my job.

4 minutes ago, jh812 said:

I agree cir is very GREEN and hazy I wouldn't want it on my vehicle. 

Fixed it for you, at least in my experience. Like looking through a damn coke bottle.

The picture doesn't pick up the color very true to life in my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt, but it will give you an idea. This is 3M Color Stable 35 on the left which in person has a neutral to slight blue hue. On the right is a sample of Suntek CIR 40 which to me has a very noticeable green/teal hue. Both films meter at 36% on my meter off the roll with the liner still attached so it's the same VLT even though they're marketed differently. 

20180807_100338.jpg.437c3cf59e91565bc4f633c2fc2691d1.jpg

Thanks, fellas.  No idea why I haven't been getting notifications of new posts even though I set that up, but I'm glad I checked back here   I don't wan't green or blue for sure!  That being the case, I see Madico Wincos - doesn't that have a rep for being blueish?  Maybe not at 35?

2 hours ago, BurntOC said:

Thanks, fellas.  No idea why I haven't been getting notifications of new posts even though I set that up, but I'm glad I checked back here   I don't wan't green or blue for sure!  That being the case, I see Madico Wincos - doesn't that have a rep for being blueish?  Maybe not at 35?

Wincos is a good product, but (to me) is appears a bit blue.the darker you go the more you would notice it. That being said, 35% and lighter I wouldn’t focus on that too much, it will be subtle.

3 hours ago, BurntOC said:

I don't wan't green or blue for sure!  

If it's not super noticeable I wouldn't worry about it too much, pretty much all films are going to have at least a slight hue to them, green, blue, and brown are the most common, if it looks purple from the start, run. Some are noticeable others really aren't unless you're looking for them. Even factory privacy glass has a hue if you're looking for it.

14 hours ago, BurntOC said:

All higher heat rejection films will have a blue or green hue...this is the nano coating.  So there is no way to get away from that completely.