Last one to post #887

:yawn   Is it bad that I don't know if the car I did yesterday was a Civic or an Accord. :heh  :dunno   The Civic I am working on this morning seems smaller than the car I did yesterday, so I am assuming I did an Accord yesterday and not a Civic. :facepalm  Pretty bad when you don't even know what car you're working on. :embar 

9 minutes ago, Bham said:

:yawn   Is it bad that I don't know if the car I did yesterday was a Civic or an Accord. :heh  :dunno   The Civic I am working on this morning seems smaller than the car I did yesterday, so I am assuming I did an Accord yesterday and not a Civic. :facepalm  Pretty bad when you don't even know what car you're working on. :embar 

Nice to know Im not alone... I dont even remember what I tinted the day before. 

Edited by TNTLady

1 minute ago, highplains said:

Honestly @Bham anymore they all look so much alike that it's hard to keep track, and ultimately it's unlikely to matter in the long run. I can still remember what I tinted yesterday, but couldn't tell you what I did last week.

Our whole shop is full of people with bad memories...we need reminders for the reminder.

Yeah, it's not that I don't remember,, it's just that I didn't look at the rear badge at all.  As much as they change the Civic and as many different styles as there are over the close year models. it's hard to keep up. :krazy  So you tell me what it is ? :lol 

IMG_3683.JPG.9ff15c2538748f8d8f63f93a403a454f.JPG