Last one to post #888

8 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

Never liked spraymaster for anything other than longevity, they suck and leak but dammit they're consistent :lol I'm digging the cheap all angle sprayer especially for ppf. 

The old school spray heads (including old spray master) were good. I’m with you on the new ones, I hate them! I think they were going for biggest bulkiest nozzle = better? 

@Bham

I’ve bought a master blaster on 2 separate occasions and neither one made it through a full work day! And no I didn’t drop it or run over it, lol. 

Back in the day, I would use my keg sprayer on all back glasses and sometimes even doors if I was bottom loading, but now I rarely use it because of all the high end work I do. Scared to burn up something! Really I just use it to spray the glass when I carry film over from the plotter to weed and cut. And clear plex jobs.

7 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

Back in the day, I would use my keg sprayer on all back glasses and sometimes even doors if I was bottom loading, but now I rarely use it because of all the high end work I do. Scared to burn up something! Really I just use it to spray the glass when I carry film over from the plotter to weed and cut. And clear plex jobs.

A valid concern, I bottom load probably 90-95% of the time so hopefully I won't have any problems. I've just gotta do something different. 

@ highplains 

i do as well, if I can get the seal out efficiently! Another thing I just thought about is, I use way too many different mixtures of slip on a daily basis. I keep baby shampoo in the keg for clear-plex jobs, lemon joy for regular stuff, film-on in the poly for certain back glasses, and I’ve always got a super slip bottle. If I choose not to get one of those ready that day, you can be sure that it’s the one I’ll need to make by the first car that rolls in.