Last one to post #888

Not trying to start anything by any means,,, but dammit, we live in a strange world these days. :facepalm   

The line about "over-emphasizing fun with no purpose or objective" really got me. Just sad. Can't have fun without a reason. :?    :sad 

5b86a2a449302_ScreenShot2018-08-29at8_40_31AM.png.d631d1620f19c00a8c71a257f1fba50f.png

Adult = Hey kids, what are you doing ? 

Kids = Playing and having fun.  

Adult = Well stop it unless you have a reason. :err  :hmmm   

Edited by Bham

13 minutes ago, TintDude said:

@Bham , it's only going to get worse. 

There's a lot I'd like to say about this whole situation, but it's gotten to the point that the PC police will end your career if you speak up.

Yep, I had to politely tell a salesperson that was LGBT focused specifically, that I didn't want their services.  Not because of their focus, just not the advertising direction I want to go.

BUT = You could tell by the end of the conversation that you can't just say no and there is no "nice" way decline, because when you do, they immediately start trying to classify your reasoning as being against them.  I could see the attitude change and the questions started "leading" in the a way that was trying to make me look bad.  

1 hour ago, highplains said:

that sucks, do you have a contract that at least keeps them on the hook for your film cost since it's specialty and been cut?

Not exactly, but the guy said to send him an invoice... so I will. Hopefully they end up going forward.. but who knows.

As they say - no good deed goes unpunished. I gave them a super great price because I really wanted the job. Deco film rather then your run of the mill solar film which gets boring. I'll make something but not as much as I figured, and not as much as I should have.

Oh well....