Paintless Dent Removal classes

5 hours ago, highplains said:

That's what I was afraid of with rightlook. You've got one facility listed twice, was there a third one or does beach cities deserve extra consideration? 

You're right, sorry about that. Here is the 3rd one. https://denttime.com/2-week-pdr-training/

Classes are anywhere from $5k to $10k for a 2 week training. Trying to send 3 people and $30k is kind out of the question. Im still doing my research, just like i did my research for @flat rock stan training. @Midtown Houston i know what you mean but age is what you make it. I still feel like Im in my 20s and Im 35.

You guys think that having a back problem is going to affect my ability to do this trade? 

10 hours ago, Stewy said:

Classes are anywhere from $5k to $10k for a 2 week training. Trying to send 3 people and $30k is kind out of the question. Im still doing my research, just like i did my research for @flat rock stan training. @Midtown Houston i know what you mean but age is what you make it. I still feel like Im in my 20s and Im 35.

You guys think that having a back problem is going to affect my ability to do this trade? 

Hard to say about your back. You'll need to start with excellent body mechanics. Doors can be removed and put on a stand (I see this a lot for larger damage) Get on a self care plan now.

2 hours ago, Stewy said:

The trainer interviewed us today. We are set for January training. Eye exam, physical exam, and an interview before he can take us in. We basically past it. My back isn't a problem. We are doing electronics and tinting BG so its all good. Cant wait!

Who did you end up going with?

@highplains went back and forth like crazy. Ended up doing Ding King. It was a great experience! I think that going through them was the best decision. If I would of went with the other smaller training they would of been explaining things to me that is beyond my knowledge and it would be hard to retain. Ding King will also offers to retrain for free if I feel as if I didnt learn anything. Their advance class is also free. I am going to go back in 6 months to do their basketball size dent training.