Which of these is the fairest quote for ceramic considering brands?

1 hour ago, Jake said:

WOW! That's the cheapest Crystaline install I have ever heard of. Whats your location?

I am in Miami. This place is in Brickell and they do a ton of business. Executives coming thru there all day long to have their range rovers, porsches, mercedez, audi’s, and beamers, washed inside and out. I think they are reasonably priced because they do high volume and probably have aggressive wholesale pricing with 3M. 

I guess its impossible for me to know what they actually put on my car but I will tell you that everything seemed legit and they had sponsored 3M stuff everywhere.

Edited by ElmoHongZito

1 hour ago, ElmoHongZito said:

I am in Miami. This place is in Brickell and they do a ton of business. Executives coming thru there all day long to have their range rovers, porsches, mercedez, audi’s, and beamers, washed inside and out. I think they are reasonably priced because they do high volume and probably have aggressive wholesale pricing with 3M. 

I guess its impossible for me to know what they actually put on my car but I will tell you that everything seemed legit and they had sponsored 3M stuff everywhere.

You’ll be able to tell if it’s crystalline

On 9/28/2018 at 7:06 PM, ElmoHongZito said:

Oh, I'm not saying I doubt they are using Crystaline. Just goes to show the extreme price differences per reign. 

6 hours ago, Jake said:

Oh, I'm not saying I doubt they are using Crystaline. Just goes to show the extreme price differences per reign. 

I was talking with some guys at the IWFA conference in San Antonio, they were complaining about a 3M dealer in the northeast selling Crystalline on a Model 3 for $399.

They seam that back glass. I haven’t personally met a model 3 customer that would accept that.