Sensor on Town and Country windshield?

Pretty sure that’s exactly what it is. And I’m sure it would be no problem to re attach after tinting is there any concern with putting on film? I don’t have any sticky tape may have to go get some. Or would you have customer re apply?

3 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

:yeah it's just double sided tape 

You guys are right. I’m just super nervous about breaking ppls stuff lol. Thanks guys. I hope Autozone has it. Napa is the best place to get it where I’m located and they’re closed today

Edited by TQtinting

4 minutes ago, TQtinting said:

Pretty sure that’s exactly what it is. And I’m sure it would be no problem to re attach after tinting is there any concern with putting on film? I don’t have any sticky tape may have to go get some. Or would you have customer re apply?

3 minutes ago, TQtinting said:

You guys are right. I’m just super nervous about breaking ppls stuff lol. Thanks guys. I hope Autozone has it. Napa is the best place to get it where I’m located and they’re closed today

Make sure not to push the button on the front and do not unplug it.  Remove it from the windshield carefully with a bone tool or a thin hard card.  Remove old tape from the back and get some double sided tape from the parts house and put new tape on the back where the old tape was.  After tinting the front strip or windshield,, reapply in the same spot without twisting or turning as you apply it.  It should be just fine. :thumb