Last one to post #921

Just now, TintJunkie said:

I’m pretty sure I’ve been a member 10 years. Medals don’t reflect that. I can’t figure out how to view the desktop version on my phone, and don’t remember what the medals mean. 

We have the medals on the "About Me" tab on the personal profiles, I'll make sure yours are up to date.

We've had several software changes along the way, hence a few changes here and there. :thumb

Just now, TintDude said:

Thanks! Wanna buy it?

:please  :lol 

I'd love to unfortunately my pockets aren't nearly deep enough at the moment. My paternal grandfather and one of my uncles were both heavily involved with clock repair, not sure either of them did much with watches but I'm reminded of them all the same seeing the detail and creativity involved with those.

44 minutes ago, TintDude said:

Hey, you asked about restoring Hot Wheels earlier, I've never considered it. Have you done any lately? That one you posted a while back looked awesome. (I think it was you)

I haven't but I've been thinking about it as a hobby. I've collected them for years and I've got quite a few of my dads from when he was a kid, all worse for wear after being played with by a couple generations. If you have some time to kill check out this YouTube channel, pretty impressive

https://www.youtube.com/user/baremetalHW