Scratches in adhesive

Quick question all. Every now and then when my hard card gets worn out and leaves deeper scratches than normal on release liner, I peel the liner before install and can see scratches imprinted in the adhesive. Will these go away? I’ve never had a car come back so I assume that every now and then when it happens it just goes away? Thanks guys 

I will next time it happens but global qdp. These are scratches being carried through release liner and leaving lines in adhesive. The scratches aren’t going through release, but are imprinting.

27 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

Get a pic :dunno what film also :? 

Yes when shrinking a windshield or back glass with a worn out card, it leaves deep scratches on release liner and sometimes they are imprinted in the adhesive but I’ll just make sure to keep the card sanded down😁 

2 hours ago, pbalentine said:

Never seen that with QDP. Is from when you hard card to shrink??

Been using it for factory matching and dont like the match at all. Classic matches better and going back to that. 

9 hours ago, pbalentine said:

IPA, you ever dry shrink with a glove?? If you havnt, I would try it out. 

That’s how I learned until I went with the card, honestly like the card better but I’m just gonna keep em nice n sharp so I don’t have this dilemma haha

I use Global and never notice this happening. I assume you are using a white hard card? I switched a while back to the Platinum Smart Card and it works well for me. Then I use Mactac for windshields. 

Edited by CaliTINT