cleaning fee?

Hello all.  I am curious to know if anyone charges a cleaning fee.  I am tired of people coming into the shop with filthy cars.  Just tinted a '19 Charger ashtray.  It adds 20 minutes to the job vacuuming and wiping down the interior.   This means that I could have taken in an extra 2 fronts if I didn't have to clean a car before I tinted it.  Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.  

If i get one that bad I tell them right up front the tint ain’t going to be perfect by any means cause your cars a disaster, if you want it to turn out better I can do a quick detail for x$, better detail for $$ an actually detail it for $$$$$, they either agree it’ll look like garbage cause there cheap or they’ll pay, word of advice if they don’t mind paying the extra for the cleaning get the money upfront, I’ve seen it more then once people come back with only the money for the windows an try to leave without paying for the detail, thankfully my coworker is a 6’9 power lifter an when he steps out people seem to pay easier 😂😂

Edited by MaxxedOutTint