Reliable Tinters Wanted

Guest xwem

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bluefeather
xwem@mac.comWe are in search of reliable, responsible tinters to help out our company.  Please e-mail resumes as we will have large projects coming up soon.

[*]246058

:bat

Hello,

My name is Louis Bluefeather and have been in the window tinting business for 27 yrs and am currently seeking employment. I am currently residing in Redding, Ca., and have been laid off due to winter season ( again ) and am seeking a well established company that is willing to offer me a stable YEAR ROUND job with an opportunity for growth. I have a resume' and references available and am seriously considering locating for the right job offer. You can contact me at bluefthr@nativeweb.net and I hope to hear from you in the near future. sincerely, Bluefeather

Guest VOLTRON

Hey xwem@mac.com I sent you and email the other day and it was sent back to me. I am interested in some more information and would like to talk to you. If you are still looking I have a 2 man contracting crew including myself. You can reach me at timadams79@hotmail.com or at (817) 938-1529

:lol2 These help wanted threads are becomming rather predictable with members that come out of the woodworks  :thumb

[*]246098

Yeah, between the fools looking for film to purchase for their "destroy it yourself" project, the cheap skates looking to spend $79.99 to tint their $50,000 cars and all the folks looking to hire help.

Must be a flea market here.

Archived