Reliable Tinters Wanted

Guest xwem

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VOLTRON

I hear ya mayor, some of these people that are new to the website get railed by the regs and then they wonder why they dont last long or why they come and go. I thought this was a site for tinters to chat, help on ideas and experience and in the classifieds to find work or find tinters for those who have work that they need help with. I was impressed by the website when I first joined but the more often I come here the more I see that some of these people here are not very friendly and usually have some smart a55 remark towards the newbs. Granite not all the people here are like that, but the ones that are, really stand out.

I hear ya mayor, some of these people that are new to the website get railed by the regs and then they wonder why they dont last long or why they come and go. I thought this was a site for tinters to chat, help on ideas and experience and in the classifieds to find work or find tinters for those who have work that they need help with. I was impressed by the website when I first joined but the more often I come here the more I see that some of these people here are not very friendly and usually have some smart a55 remark towards the newbs. Granite not all the people here are like that, but the ones that are, really stand out.

[*]248655

You might be surprised to know, that I totally agree with you vo|tron.

It is true ... some like to share information, learn from others,give advice and cut loose and have some fun...that's what this website is about for me...but not at the expense of others :lol2

Guest VOLTRON

well im glad im not the only one that see's it that way. This is a really cool website and is a great help to people in the biz, I would hate to see it go down hill. I come here everyday to look and see what people have to say and whats goin on in the tint world and have hesitated to post things or reply just cause I dont want to deal with the headaches of people badmouthin or getting treated like a herpe (no one wants to deal with em). I realize I am a newb to the site and dont know everyone very well but I can see why there would be alot of come and go's.

Guest nautiboi73
well im glad im not the only one that see's it that way. This is a really cool website and is a great help to people in the biz, I would hate to see it go down hill. I come here everyday to look and see what people have to say and whats goin on in the tint world and have hesitated to post things or reply just cause I dont want to deal with the headaches of people badmouthin or getting treated like a herpe (no one wants to deal with em). I realize I am a newb to the site and dont know everyone very well but I can see why there would be alot of come and go's.

[*]248734

I know how you feel, when I first came I felt the same way, I even posted about it. it is ok VOlTRON post what you like, and just ignore those that :lol at u . I do have to say that most of tht time it is in good fun, but can be taken the wrong way.

Guest Sprinter

yes most people take the joking the wrong way and take it personal, get over it and post and you'd be suprised after alittle while that you get what there saying and then you see it was'nt a personal attack on you, alot of the regulars have given the heart on information and get alittle tired of giving the same information over and over again and again, its all here just takes some reading. its all good just have to step up and join in, were just a bunch of friends who talk about our days to some other people who completly understand us. :lol6

[*]248734

I know how you feel, when I first came I felt the same way, I even posted about it. it is ok VOlTRON post what you like, and just ignore those that :lol6 at u . I do have to say that most of tht time it is in good fun, but can be taken the wrong way.

[*]249583

I 2nd that dude

yes most people take the joking the wrong way and take it personal, get over it and post and you'd be suprised after alittle while that you get what there saying and then you see it was'nt a personal attack on you, alot of the regulars have given the heart on information and get alittle tired of giving the same information over and over again and again, its all here just takes some reading. its all good just have to step up and join in, were just a bunch of friends who talk about our days to some other people who completly understand us. :lol6

[*]250036

:lol2 Well spoken Sprinter :lol6

Archived