your own warranty card to customer

for over 11 years now, our shop has been giving out warranty cards, not warranty card from what film you use, your own warranty card, first its a simple card, 4.5" x 8" with information front and back, stating what warranty covers and what it doesnt cover, window tinting laws specified for the fronts and backs. and back of the card it says cleaning instructions and any other services you provide, and way at the bottom you company name , phone, address. in front of the car there is a section where we fill out what film we used , date, and initials of installer, pics are below, I took them with my camera phone, @#$% camera phone. hope its a good tip. I'll list what is on mine.

Front:

Business name on top part

warranty information immediately followed by what film you used, date and initials of installer

Window Tinting law

Back:

Cleaning instructions

Other services we offer

and company info on bottom.

its white card with dark blue bold ink.

hope I earn my lil metal for this. :nope

post-13019-1106169340.jpg

post-13019-1106169356.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
for over 11 years now, our shop has been giving out warranty cards, not warranty card from what film you use, your own warranty card, first its a simple card, 4.5" x 8" with information front and back, stating what warranty covers and what it doesnt cover, window tinting laws specified for the fronts and backs. and back of the card it says cleaning instructions and any other services you provide, and way at the bottom you company name , phone, address. in front of the car there is a section where we fill out what film we used , date, and initials of installer, pics are below, I took them with my camera phone, @#$% camera phone. hope its a good tip. I'll list what is on mine.

Front:

Business name on top part

warranty information immediately followed by what film you used, date and initials of installer

Window Tinting law

Back:

Cleaning instructions

Other services we offer

and company info on bottom.

its white card with dark blue bold ink.

hope I earn my lil metal for this. :lol

[*]248369

The way it should be... :lol

You don't call Kenmore when the wash machine breaks... :nope

I usually do the TOTW's on sunday, and begging for one is a disqualification :lol6 just kidding

[*]249973

yeah..but if you give him 15 bucks a month he will give a subscriber medal for free... :lol2

[*]249980

check this out, one week ago I lost my wallet with all my credit cards and driver license, id, some cash, never found it! I quickly called all my credit card companies to send me a new everything, drivers license everything!

my first ever lost wallet and it feels horrible!

soon as I get my credit cards (new) I will subscribe. :lol6

Archived