Model homes - Leave cards/brochures?

Either later this week or early next week I am going to stop by a few areas where new homes are going up to see about leaving my cards and/or brochures and I was just wondering if anyone has tried this and had any success in being allowed to, and then having new home buyers contact you for their tinting needs.

RoAcH

Guest mastertinter

I haven't tried that, but it's a good marketing idea, especially for the decorative films too. I can't see any reason why they wouldn't want to do it. Go for it! :lol

Pfft.. I stopped by 3 places, none of which would refer me and none give new home owners any kindof info packet with local businesses.

Oh well.. worth a shot. I got the names of the streets and everything, so I'll send out mailers to the homes. Of course everyone thought it was a wonderful idea, but that don't put food on my plate. :wall :inot :wall

I did stop by a construction company though and left my info.. they said they would call when they need an est. done, so maybe something will come of that.

RoAcH

Guest Mayor of Tint Town

One word for ya Roach... Spiff!

You can get the salespeople of new home developments to refer you sort of off the record but you need to give them a significant spiff to motivate them. As they say, money makes the world go around. :lol6

Archived