• 40%
    • 50%
    • 60%
    • 70%
    • 80%
    • 90%
    • !00%
    • under 10% ..only under special circumstances

I tint for 4 different shops.. 2 of the 4 are almost all drop offs the other one I get some waiters but the other account seems like everyone wants to wait on no matter what... I always try to underpromise and over deliver on time. It’s a win win for everyone. Seems like if u tell them 1.5hr they r waiting u tell them 2hr and they r dropping off

4 hours ago, drtint said:

Wow, is all I can say. Really?; putting that up here. 

Cheers

Not out to offend, it was meant to be tongue in cheek, but yes I don't do waiters. My shop just isn't conducive to accommodating someone waiting. There are exceptions of course but they're very rare.

Edited by highplains

8 hours ago, tint guy said:

I tint for 4 different shops.. 2 of the 4 are almost all drop offs the other one I get some waiters but the other account seems like everyone wants to wait on no matter what... I always try to underpromise and over deliver on time. It’s a win win for everyone. Seems like if u tell them 1.5hr they r waiting u tell them 2hr and they r dropping off

I do about the same. My theory is people are always happy when you're early or on time. A few minutes late though and you get the :?

I am currently working out of a heated storage unit with no bathroom or proper waiting area.

I have only had one customer ask to hang out and that was a personal friend.

He ended up running some errands with his ride and was only gone for about an hour while I did his truck so it was like half and half for him.

I am a fan of pulling the seals when I can and I wouldn't want the customer around for most of those.

Don't want anyone thinking that I'm breaking their car to pieces.

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:33 PM, jh812 said:

I get quite a few as well. With my setup the customers are right there typically. Like you said most of the time with women it's no biggie guys though it's like Jesus who's tinting this thing me or you :lol

I love the ones that say they'll stay out of the way then you turn around and run into them:pullinghair