why did you guys choose tinting as a career?

Guest sytran666

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got into it because my dad was one of the first tinters in our area..so I started at avery young age..I wa helping him when I was 8 yrs old for a summer job..by the time I was13, had my own business tinting..probably the only 33 yr old that's been handling window tint for almost 25 yrs..LOL

the funny thing is I was born without much patients..by the time I realized this, I didn't get too bad at tinting..so I stuck it out !God's cruel joke on me I guess :lol6

Guest powertints
:lol6 I didn't, it chose me. Simple fluke at the time. Was looking for another job and it just kinda fell into place. Then, like most on this board, got sick working for someone else and opened my own shop. 8)

actually I was working in a factory right out of high school making capacitors, and a bunch of other crap they did, I wanted to quit so my wifes friend said "this place her husband works at" is looking to train a tinter, I had flash backs of me tinting stuff in highschool and said screw that :lol couple weeks went by and I changed my mind and decided to try the job, I caught on pretty quickly :sad that was in 89 and today I am still at the same place "except for 2 years I quit and worked at altamere :jerkit" so 12 years at the same place :lol6

Archived