3M Prestige 70/60 vs. Huper Optik

Guest NCtal

The Residential Film you select for your house  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Of these, which film would you choose and why?

• 3M Prestige Films
    • Huper Optik Films

Guest blueyes
When I tinted my whole house with a full metal film (silver 20 and silver 50) I didn't notice any cell phone reception loss what-so-ever. So don't let that be a deciding factor for you.

Thankyou!!! Agreed!

I like Huper and currently cheching out Geoshield.

side note today was checking out prices for dr*g tests were doing a school and they require them. anyway im sitting at a stop light and a truck rolls up with a sign on it .....says mobile drugtesting. I see the number on the suv and dicide to call . I see the guy pick up the phone. I say how much. he says $35.00 . I ask when can we do it . he says a.s.a.p.. I say im right beside you. next thing I know hes running round the suv with a cup. long story short I two lights later I got my test he got his $35.00 everyone happy. :rollin :p1ss :krazy

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest brad717

NCtal - I hope you are not in a coastal environment. Corrosion is the main reason I switched from selling Huper to Prestige. Salt and Sech don't mix :tantrum . If you're not coastal you'll be happy with your choice. On a side note: I belive the Prestige is a superior product. It is harder to become a Prestige dealer hence the bitter tone by some...... :rollin

Guest vclimber
NCtal - I hope you are not in a coastal environment. Corrosion is the main reason I switched from selling Huper to Prestige. Salt and Sech don't mix :rollin . If you're not coastal you'll be happy with your choice. On a side note: I belive the Prestige is a superior product. It is harder to become a Prestige dealer hence the bitter tone by some...... :rollin

Unlike SECH, DREI, & ACHT Huper Ceramic is non-metal/non-dyed so it is non-corrosive and you don't have to worry about the color in the hardcoat like you do with Prestige. -Btw we have 2 Prestige Dealers in a 20 mile radius. I bet they'd set up a third if someone asked. :tantrum

Guest vclimber
NCtal - I hope you are not in a coastal environment. Corrosion is the main reason I switched from selling Huper to Prestige. Salt and Sech don't mix :err . If you're not coastal you'll be happy with your choice. On a side note: I belive the Prestige is a superior product. It is harder to become a Prestige dealer hence the bitter tone by some...... :lol

Unlike SECH, DREI, & ACHT Huper Ceramic is non-metal/non-dyed so it is non-corrosive and you don't have to worry about the color in the hardcoat like you do with Prestige. -Btw we have 2 Prestige Dealers in a 20 mile radius. I bet they'd set up a third if someone asked. :lol

yeah..I think we have three or four around here also :lol

:evileye How large is J-ville? :drunk

Unlike SECH, DREI, & ACHT Huper Ceramic is non-metal/non-dyed so it is non-corrosive and you don't have to worry about the color in the hardcoat like you do with Prestige. -Btw we have 2 Prestige Dealers in a 20 mile radius. I bet they'd set up a third if someone asked. :evileye

yeah..I think we have three or four around here also :drunk

:lol How large is J-ville? :lol

J-ville is, or at least was, the largest American city by area. Useless trivia.

Guest brad717
NCtal - I hope you are not in a coastal environment. Corrosion is the main reason I switched from selling Huper to Prestige. Salt and Sech don't mix :shock . If you're not coastal you'll be happy with your choice. On a side note: I belive the Prestige is a superior product. It is harder to become a Prestige dealer hence the bitter tone by some...... :lol2

Unlike SECH, DREI, & ACHT Huper Ceramic is non-metal/non-dyed so it is non-corrosive and you don't have to worry about the color in the hardcoat like you do with Prestige. -Btw we have 2 Prestige Dealers in a 20 mile radius. I bet they'd set up a third if someone asked. :lol2

Unlike SECH, DREI, ACHT and PRESTIGE - Huper Ceramic does not perform as well in lighter shades...or darker ones. :lol2 BTW - bitterness continues.

Archived