3M Prestige 70/60 vs. Huper Optik

Guest NCtal

The Residential Film you select for your house  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Of these, which film would you choose and why?

• 3M Prestige Films
    • Huper Optik Films

Guest teamfutaba

he's right about the bias part. it looks more like bashing. how does a 3M dealer not know the construction of the film they sell. read the replys from people who have no idea about what there talking about when the talk about 3M. I read into this like were all dummies because we sell 3M. you can not deny the wow factor we talked about in another thread. both films have wow factor. both films have the potential for problems. past that, there both good quality films loaded with technology. thats what we sell, thats why were successful, or at least try to be.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintmanlibby

here's a question? if 3m invented window film 30 something years ago why has it taken them so long to get a product that is someone close to huper.if 3m technalige is so advance why does huper have he paton on the cer.?

yes 3m is a great product ,but another question is why are there 3 3m dealer's in tallahassee and only one huppy ?the anwser is because huper doesnt set up another dealer in another dealer's back yard

there is no network out there like the huper net work.I can call anyone one on my huper dealer list and they will stop what there doing and talk .does 3m offer that .

:thumb

Guest MATRIXX

Hey what ever happened to the youtube video.

It looks like 3ms lawyers are all over this to stop it.

Mike feldman has be a true-man and is just letting

people know the truth. We used to be a 3m dealer 4 years ago

until we saw all the problems with their cs auto film.

They said they fixed it, but the problem is still there.

"3M" A MARKETING COMPANY THAT SELLS FILM

MANUFACTURED BY ANOTHER COMPETETOR."

TEST THE FILM AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF.

Hey what ever happened to the youtube video.

It looks like 3ms lawyers are all over this to stop it.

Mike feldman has be a true-man and is just letting

people know the truth. We used to be a 3m dealer 4 years ago

until we saw all the problems with their cs auto film.

They said they fixed it, but the problem is still there.

"3M" A MARKETING COMPANY THAT SELLS FILM

MANUFACTURED BY ANOTHER COMPETETOR."

TEST THE FILM AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF.

This is my favorite thread on TD

Guest teamfutaba
here's a question? if 3m invented window film 30 something years ago why has it taken them so long to get a product that is someone close to huper.if 3m technalige is so advance why does huper have he paton on the cer.?

get ready, there's a new film on the block. news at 11:00 chew on that for a while. :lock

yes 3m is a great product ,but another question is why are there 3 3m dealer's in tallahassee and only one huppy ?the anwser is because huper doesnt set up another dealer in another dealer's back yard

there is no network out there like the huper net work.I can call anyone one on my huper dealer list and they will stop what there doing and talk .does 3m offer that .

:lock

Guest teamfutaba
I'd like to ask those 11 that voted for Prestige to watch this video and then tell us why they like the film so much. :lock This is Crystalline which is basically the same construction as Prestige with dye in the hardcoat.

hey V what happened to the video... :lock

Guest vclimber
I'd like to ask those 11 that voted for Prestige to watch this video and then tell us why they like the film so much. :lock This is Crystalline which is basically the same construction as Prestige with dye in the hardcoat.

How would I know? It's not my video.

I know of this knew film you allude too... wasn't it supposed to be out last Jan? :lol2

Guest teamfutaba

How would I know? It's not my video.

I know of this knew film you allude too... wasn't it supposed to be out last Jan? :lol2

sorry I thought it was yours. and no thats another new film. theres a couple things in the fire. I hear it's a superhooper type. should make for some good reading...

Archived