Bury the Hatchet

Guest CajunTinter

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CajunTinter
sorry dude, I am just asking a question that I haven't got answer for yet. I think you maybe making a bigger deal of this than it needs to be. if you don't have an aswer for my question than there is no reason for you to respond. and if you do with no answer then its is pretty apparent that you are trying to start something. thanks!

TBC, I think the line COG was referring to is the personal insults.... A simple disagreement with another member is fine IMHO, but I think Joe meant personal attacks... :nono

Guest clint4883
sorry dude, I am just asking a question that I haven't got answer for yet. I think you maybe making a bigger deal of this than it needs to be. if you don't have an aswer for my question than there is no reason for you to respond. and if you do with no answer then its is pretty apparent that you are trying to start something. thanks!

TBC, I think the line COG was referring to is the personal insults.... A simple disagreement with another member is fine IMHO, but I think Joe meant personal attacks... :nono

okay. thanks for answering my question. :nono thats all I need to know.

Guest vclimber

Bundy is a very good-natured member here. If you have been around for any length of time on this board you would know him to be more of a peace maker rather than an instigator. :nono

Guest CajunTinter
It all comes back to just respecting one another..respect always works..doesn't mean you have to like or agree with with everyone :nono

:nono:lol :lol :lol

Guest secretagentswole
I agree with you cajun but what happens when they start to step out of line again ....

but I with cajun im starting fresh also sorry to all if I ever offend also :nono:nono

just wondering, and I swear I don't want to start anything, but what exactly is the "line"? is that if any one disagrees with someone?

You are starting something dude! Just let it go for once in your life :lol

just a question. sorry if you think I am stirring the pot. just trying to get things clear thats all.

asking a question is stirring the pot?????

Honestly I think it needs to be clarified or it wont be any better on here. Itll get right back to where it was cuz the line is anything to anyone that wants to call "I dont agree"......

I agree with Tint wizard also, I state the same as him.

Guest clint4883

:nono

I agree with you cajun but what happens when they start to step out of line again ....

but I with cajun im starting fresh also sorry to all if I ever offend also :nope:lol

just wondering, and I swear I don't want to start anything, but what exactly is the "line"? is that if any one disagrees with someone?

You are starting something dude! Just let it go for once in your life :nono

just a question. sorry if you think I am stirring the pot. just trying to get things clear thats all.

asking a question is stirring the pot?????

Honestly I think it needs to be clarified or it wont be any better on here. Itll get right back to where it was cuz the line is anything to anyone that wants to call "I dont agree"......

I agree with Tint wizard also, I state the same as him.

:beer:lol:lol:beer

Archived