Bury the Hatchet

Guest CajunTinter

Word up, there is just no point to forum arguments, they just get stupid. If a thread gets that way I just ignore it and dont post in it, I have nothing to prove and no one here should need to... I dont even know what all the beef is about cause ignore that crap it is such a huge waste of time.

posted in good fun cause it made me laugh :evilgrin

54bf1d60f8d40ad91e88d556f8c2288a.jpg

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest clint4883
honestly ofla posted what I was thinkin... There are at least two threads on here about cooling it down and movin on. Both of which are chock full of posts by Clinton and Agent asking questions trying to mix it up. Not one simple post of "Yep I agree lets all move on, I'm sorry"

So yeah Olfa's post is dumb but its pretty much spot on, no one else wanted to post it and really shouldnt have since it doesnt help... that being said their actions, attitutes and need to have specific detail to even be able to participate on a forum without trouble kinda shows they need to walk or calm the f down.

first of all you need to get your stuff straight! I don't try to mix things up or start problems, I say my view and may engage in some debate. I know the one debate probably took place in the wrong spot but we got that straight. and now when things are going just fine you decide to post something like this. you are no different than olfa! just trying to keep things going so maybe TD will ban someone else. and the comment about have "specific details to participate without trouble" really man what are you trying to do right now by saying that? honestly I think you are the one that needs to walk or Shut the f up and keep your noise out of it. really what exactly were you trying to prove with that post. I am sure it is pretty appearent to everyone that I was calm and not saying anything to start problems and then here you come with this %#^@!

I don't think I have seen anything from you saying yeah you agree lets move on. if you think olfas post was right on and you want to carry on like this then fine go for it and I will put you right up there on the list of people that like to keep stuff going. I was really cool and said many times that I have no problem with any one and then you got to open your mouth to try to start a problem. I just dont understand it. to everyone that is reading this I dont know if you have noticed but I have been pretty cool and keep my mouth shut and not tried to get in to much of this even though I don't agree with some of it but now here he comes with his drama, I am sure everyone else can see what is going on here.

Guest vclimber
to everyone that is reading this I dont know if you have noticed but I have been pretty cool and keep my mouth shut and not tried to get in to much of this even though I don't agree with some of it but now here he comes with his drama, I am sure everyone else can see what is going on here.

Clinton that's a crock! You threatened me in behalf of them. That's not keeping your mouth shut. Why don't you just stop adding to these types of threads and then you can make the above statement.

Guest clint4883
to everyone that is reading this I dont know if you have noticed but I have been pretty cool and keep my mouth shut and not tried to get in to much of this even though I don't agree with some of it but now here he comes with his drama, I am sure everyone else can see what is going on here.

Clinton that's a crock! You threatened me in behalf of them. That's not keeping your mouth shut. Why don't you just stop adding to these types of threads and then you can make the above statement.

man I didn't threaten you. I think we may have had a misunderstanding.

Guest vclimber

man I didn't threaten you. I think we may have had a misunderstanding.

"and as always you got to be ready for a few blows coming your way also."

I'm not going to philosophize for 11 pages with you clinton. That is what you posted so don't try and paint a different picture here. For all of this talk and accusations of there being a "gang" on these boards... the only gang that I have seen is a gang of 3, well now 2, that has been causing discord through name calling and threats.

Archived