Bury the Hatchet

Guest CajunTinter

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest secretagentswole
I didn't get a pm back from you so I elected to make my post here. sorry if you took it as a attempt to discredit you. that was not my goal. just didn't want everyone to think I was trying to continue this out in public to cause problems. like I said before sorry about the misunderstanding. I guess I thought we had it cleared up the other day.

Once it took me 8 days to respond to one of T-man's pm's. I'm sorry but I cannot always respond in a timely manner, the phone rings, people walk into the office, etc., like I said... I have to work too. We never cleared anything up the other day because in part I chose to stop contributing to the thread. It was not helping things. TD.com has had a history of employees from various MFG's coming on and instigating problems for whatever the reason. No one has ever had a problem with exposing that stuff around here. Dusty from Digicut even sent a note to member asking to be notified if any of his employees got out of line on this board. As a business owner or manager, I think I would want the same thing... I am not trying to ruin the guy's carrier nor am I trying to bring down Digicut. I am sorry that I have not been clear enough and this has blown way out of proportion. Maybe we can just drop this right here and the thread can die peacefully. I'll leave that ball in your court. :spit

Iam not going to go back and quote it but you stated along with another member you wanted to call digicut on me. Yea if anyone is on here stepping out of line with digicuts name (speaking in relation to them or about them, then yea you should contact that company or anyone else tht is directly representing somthing). but I dont believe any one on here was representing digicut in any way shape or form. I just make my living there and enjoy it. I mean if thats the case then anything anyone dose anywhere would have recourse on there job. No body on here is in any place to call my boss or anyone else boss to report on them that they had a disagrement on a debate forum. I dont stop shopping at wal-mart cuz an employee on here dosent like me and states it, there opinion has nothing to do with the company.

Iam glad everyone is seeing eye to eye but we got some flip floppers round here that change there opinion and claims to what they have said post to post.

Guest vclimber
Iam not going to go back and quote it but you stated along with another member you wanted to call digicut on me. Yea if anyone is on here stepping out of line with digicuts name (speaking in relation to them or about them, then yea you should contact that company or anyone else tht is directly representing somthing). but I dont believe any one on here was representing digicut in any way shape or form. I just make my living there and enjoy it. I mean if thats the case then anything anyone dose anywhere would have recourse on there job. No body on here is in any place to call my boss or anyone else boss to report on them that they had a disagrement on a debate forum. I dont stop shopping at wal-mart cuz an employee on here dosent like me and states it, there opinion has nothing to do with the company.

Iam glad everyone is seeing eye to eye but we got some flip floppers round here that change there opinion and claims to what they have said post to post.

The only flip flopping I saw was on a myspace page. :spit

Guest secretagentswole

The only flip flopping I saw was on a myspace page. :spit

huh?? you flip flopping? nah you said you wanted to call digicut, and if your talking about somthing on my page you cant see it cuz its a protected site and I didnt add you so other than flipping vinyl and laying some phat trax there isnt much you can say in regards to a cut down. Iam not trying to talk %&$# iam just making my posistion clear here.

Guest secretagentswole
we got some flip floppers round here that change there opinion and claims to what they have said post to post.

I never do that.... :spit

didnt say you did, but nice post count bumper

Guest vclimber
huh?? you flip flopping? nah you said you wanted to call digicut, and if your talking about somthing on my page you cant see it cuz its a protected site and I didnt add you so other than flipping vinyl and laying some phat trax there isnt much you can say in regards to a cut down. Iam not trying to talk %&$# iam just making my posistion clear here.

No, it was on Chris' page and it was conveniently erased, but whatever... :evilgrin

Did I call your boss? :duck

Let me make my position clear. I for one do not want the vast majority of my post history to be mindless negative banter with people who are here to be a mafia bent on stirring up trouble. What you choose to do with your history is up to you. Everyone's history around here speaks volumes about them so I'm going to continue doing what I did before you came on board. You want to talk trash, then talk to yourself. You want to talk film then I'm all ears. :spit

I didn't get a pm back from you so I elected to make my post here. sorry if you took it as a attempt to discredit you. that was not my goal. just didn't want everyone to think I was trying to continue this out in public to cause problems. like I said before sorry about the misunderstanding. I guess I thought we had it cleared up the other day.

Once it took me 8 days to respond to one of T-man's pm's. I'm sorry but I cannot always respond in a timely manner, the phone rings, people walk into the office, etc., like I said... I have to work too. We never cleared anything up the other day because in part I chose to stop contributing to the thread. It was not helping things. TD.com has had a history of employees from various MFG's coming on and instigating problems for whatever the reason. No one has ever had a problem with exposing that stuff around here. Dusty from Digicut even sent a note to member asking to be notified if any of his employees got out of line on this board. As a business owner or manager, I think I would want the same thing... I am not trying to ruin the guy's carrier nor am I trying to bring down Digicut. I am sorry that I have not been clear enough and this has blown way out of proportion. Maybe we can just drop this right here and the thread can die peacefully. I'll leave that ball in your court. :spit

never mind....

:evilgrin

Archived