What the heck is wrong with you Suzy Safedrivers

Guest livingaboard

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy
When was the last time you had to walk up on a car you just pulled over on a desolate road at night and got shot in the face because you couldn't see the driver reaching under his seat for his glock?

never? :dunno

I ll be honest. I had 5% on a few vehicles I had. but I do remember having a hard time seeing at night sometimes. so now I dont have it "quite" as dark. on my truck, I have a light shade of qdp, with another light shade if fusion on top it...you can see straight through my windows, BUT blocks some serious heat that way. I have been doin that at the shop lately. ppl want the heat blockage without the shinny stuff. so basically I tint thier car with qdp and fusion on top. takes a lil longer to dry but its getting popular and more ppl are getting that. of course it cost more.

Guest irishhanks2
When was the last time you had to walk up on a car you just pulled over on a desolate road at night and got shot in the face because you couldn't see the driver reaching under his seat for his glock?

cops_killed_0926.jpg

amen!! that says it all

Guest irishhanks2
did this guy really get banned already??? thats gotta be a record of only 1 post b4 u get the boot.

he got banned :poke that is so funny :dunno td must reallly not like this guy :poke

Guest livingaboard

cops_killed_0926.jpg

Please explain to me the process by which this shooting would take place. I will try to give you some scenarios. A dark country road. A cop pulls over a 4 door whatever car and all the windows are tinted at 20%, which is probably illegal in all states. Does the driver get out of the car to shoot the cop? Does the driver keep all the windows up and shoot the cop through the closed windows? Keep in mind that the spotlight from the police car is blazing in through the back window no matter what tint is on it. Or is the drivers side window down a few inches and the driver pokes the gun out the window? Do you really think that a cop is going to approach a car with the window down a few inches? If the window is down all the way then the tint percent is really a moot point. Or, mayb the driver puts the window mostly down and the tint doesn't all the cop to see the gun?

Why do you assume the driver has to reach under the seat. Maybe the gun is on his lap or in the map pocket in the door. How is 20% tint on a drivers window going to cause the death of a cop when a 35% legal tint, in some states, won't cause the death of cop.

So are we talking about the two front side windows here or the rest of the windows?

Archived