What happened to the TV news?

Regardless of what faith you are or whatever politcal position you take, I would hope most would agree that teaching things like s*x ed and alternative life styles to children this age is just plain sick. I mean where has the innocence in childhood gone?

Look at these kids and imagine them reading about Any Type "Staight or Not" of sexual activity.

trip015.jpg

just my :angel and no offense to anyone. Just trying to raise well adjusted kids is all.

Hats off to you brother :lol2

My wife and I also chose to settle in a small community for the sake of our kids.

Our schools total enrollment is usually somewhere around 90-95 students and goes k-8th. They skip that life lesson all

together. We have a choice of 4 high schools we can feed into. I have my first freshman daughter this year and she has adjusted well

Same here. Small community for the kids sake. I have a few very good job offers on the table from bigger centers...but money isnt everything. I want my kids to be able to have a relatively innocent childhood. No metal detectors in the schools here...my son is in grade 5 and the boys are still pretending they hate girls....its all good on the homefront at this point. :thumb

Really really interesting read here guys. I hadnt had the chance to check out this thread until just now....and even now didnt have the time but made the time. Good to know SOME ppl can see we are living in the last days in a world run by Satan. :lol2 We can talk till we are blue in the face..but the fact remains, Satan runs the ship, and what he says goes. In light of that...and I am not trying to steal your thread here Ric, but

What do you all believe is Armageddon? What will it be? How will it end? Who will start it? Will there be survivors? And if so, who, and what will it be like afterward?

:beer

jinx :beer

:beer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest clint4883

holy crap! that is freakin' crazy right there. I can't believe that the government would get in to that. well yeah I can but still crazy. I don't have a problem with "gays" if thats what they wanna do then that's fine. do it in private. don't stick it in my face. I don't go around making out in public. kinda comes off like they do that just for the attention.

Sad because, as taxpayers and as a society, we pay dearly for incompetent public schools and I'd never consider the gov't. schools here for my kid.

The media is all about sensationalism and whether they are a cause or a symptom, I don't see it changing.

For all our technology people are getting dumber. I think George Carlin said something like "think about how dumb the average person is and realize half the people are even dumber".

Guest tallscott
That's the friggin truth.

I wonder how many people heard that the words "Mom" and "Dad" have been banned in the California Schools and signed into law by our "conservative" governator?

Not many I bet.

How many know that home schooling was just banned here?

Not many I bet.

Crazy :thumb ! I bet the words dad and boyfriend are ok.

I have nothing against anyones beliefs , sexual preferance , or anything,but why should my family be silenced about how we live and our lifestyle? My son's friends mother got a phone call from the school asking them to please explain that he can not talk about the church youth group trip we went on!!! Not because of where we went , but because it was a "relegious" activity.

Total BS...but 2 girls can hold hands & kiss in the same school?? hmmmmmmmmm.

That would be "Life Partner" :angel

Guest tallscott

I get up around 5:00 in the morning, I sometime catch CSPAN. When you get to hear what comes out of people's mouth unfiltered, it will wake you up! I've watched hearings then seen a report on it later that night, and the report was nowhere close to what was said!! I heard what was said!! All I can say now is "Trust but verify"

Guest zolar

Ric... how about some links :thumb

I remember prisonplanet

but I forget the other good news sources

I am so sick of hillary and hussein

and brittany's latest schizo

and now the economic "news" :thumb

The housing market is up

the stock market has rallied

looks like we aren't in the great depression

unfrikinbelievable :beer

the nasdaq bubble

the housing bubble

how about the bullsh|t bubble

Thanks for posting that link Roach, here's a snippet from it....

WND Exclusive BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS

'Mom' and 'Dad' banished by California

Schwarzenegger signs law outlawing terms perceived as negative to 'gays'

Posted: October 13, 2007

1:00 am Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily.com

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Mom and Dad" as well as "husband and wife" effectively have been banned from California schools under a bill signed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who with his signature also ordered public schools to allow boys to use girls restrooms and locker rooms, and vice versa, if they choose.

"We are shocked and appalled that the governor has blatantly attacked traditional family values in California," said Karen England, executive director of Capitol Resource Institute.

"With this decision, Gov. Schwarzenegger has told parents that their values are irrelevant. Many parents will have no choice but to pull their children out of the public schools that have now become sexualized indoctrination centers."

"Arnold Schwarzenegger has delivered young children into the hands of those who will introduce them to alternative sexual lifestyles," said Randy Thomasson, president of Campaign for Children and Families, which worked to defeat the plans. "This means children as young as five years old will be mentally molested in school classrooms.

"Shame on Schwarzenegger and the Democrat politicians for ensuring that every California school becomes a homosexual-bisexual-transsexual indoctrination center," he said.

Analysts have warned that schools across the nation will be impacted by the decision, since textbook publishers must cater to their largest purchaser, which often is California, and they will be unlikely to go to the expense of having a separate edition for other states.

The bills signed by Schwarzenegger include SB777, which bans anything in public schools that could be interpreted as negative toward homosexuality, bisexuality and other alternative lifestyle choices.

There are no similar protections for students with traditional or conservative lifestyles and beliefs, however.

Did ANYONE hear about this on the TV or radio? :thumb

Ric... how about some links :beer

I remember prisonplanet

but I forget the other good news sources

I am so sick of hillary and hussein

and brittany's latest schizo

and now the economic "news" :thumb

The housing market is up

the stock market has rallied

looks like we aren't in the great depression

unfrikinbelievable :lol2

the nasdaq bubble

the housing bubble

how about the bullsh|t bubble

I'm afraid to post any links anymore :thumb

Did ANYONE hear about this on the TV or radio? :thumb

I did not, but I hardly ever watch the news on TV or the radio. I mainly just visit the front page of cnn.com and look at the headlines, unless there is something that is going on at the time that I am interested in, then I'll either put on the radio/tv or search online for that specific news item.

-R

ETA: And I do not recall seeing this on the main page of cnn.com... it might have been in a subsection someplace. :thumb

Archived