Aegis window film

Guest Sunlimited

Subject dropped. I did like the car film he sent. It worked and shrank really well. As far as longevity, :dunno

I have no personal vendetta against Mr Edwards or his company. I just call 'em as I see 'em. Since it seems no longer permissable to post an opinion, I'm droppping out for a while. It's been fun.

I understand where you are coming from KW...and I see your point also..and you have the right to voice your opinion on a matter like this..as well do others.

:thumb

Subject dropped. I did like the car film he sent. It worked and shrank really well. As far as longevity, :thumb

I have no personal vendetta against Mr Edwards or his company. I just call 'em as I see 'em. Since it seems no longer permissable to post an opinion, I'm droppping out for a while. It's been fun.

I understand where you are coming from KW...and I see your point also..and you have the right to voice your opinion on a matter like this..as well do others.

guest, I agree that we should be able to voice our opinion. However the issue I took was only the fact that Sunlimited said he had sampled the film from this company and seemed to be looking for comments on the film. The statement that followed from Key was directed at the company AND President of it only. It had nothing to do with the original intent of the thread and that was why I called him on it. I am sorry if he feels the need to take a break from here for a bit, but hopefully, he will return with a new outlook on this and, possibly, have contacted Mr Edwards himself to discuss this. Again, I appologize to Sunlimited for the hijacking of his thread, and have told him so directly. It should have never come to that and I hope we can all learn from this to respect the original intent of a thread and try to keep on subject when responding to each.

Key, we welcome your opinions, it is just respectful to the thread starter to stay on subject, and I know we all have been guilty of this from time to time, but in the future, we all should respect this.

HERE COMES THE SUN, AND I SAY, IT'S ALL RIGHT..............George Harrison

:dunno

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steve, who REALLY makes the film and where?

:thumb:poop:thumb

Mr. Rogers, You are not teen to ask such stupid question.

Here is reply:

1. MADE IN USA

2. USED Du Pont POLYESTER

3. USED NASA TECHNOLOGIES

4. AS MANY LIFETIME WARRANTIES AS YOU NEED.

And doesn't matter where and how this film made :poop

They own a coating machine (not a full manufacturing plant). I believe it's in NC from what has been posted on here.

Seems TOTALLY FULL manufacturing plant have ONLY Indians. From granula with PET till finished product. All other - have no. IMHO.

And I really don't know how many "MFG's" grown from Garware rib, except Global.

And - as I told 100000000000 times, IMHO it doesn't matter.

90% of things in this world are sold NOT BY MANUFACTURERS.

But this is long and useless topic. Also I can tell You for sure that MFG's buy products from each other and so on.

He's not... I think because the thread was moved here, members might not have realized the move if they just clicked on the topic without noticing what forum it was in. (Or noticed the color change)

Because that was my thought at first - what the heck?!?! But if you click on the members with access, he's not listed.

Guest mr3y1956

They own a coating machine (not a full manufacturing plant). I believe it's in NC from what has been posted on here.

Seems TOTALLY FULL manufacturing plant have ONLY Indians. From granula with PET till finished product. All other - have no. IMHO.

And I really don't know how many "MFG's" grown from Garware rib, except Global.

And - as I told 100000000000 times, IMHO it doesn't matter.

90% of things in this world are sold NOT BY MANUFACTURERS.

But this is long and useless topic. Also I can tell You for sure that MFG's buy products from each other and so on.

Leo, you are wise beyond your years :dunno

Guest vclimber
I was freaking out about AgeisPres being in the SNAFU.....

What's up with that?!

He is the president of Ageis Window Film. A distributor and retailer of window film. In other words, he's a little bit more than a rep and a lot more than a dealer. :dunno

Archived