$4.00 gallon gas by summer!! "Why?"

Guest tallscott

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SoCar

yeah I heard in N. Dakota, S.D & Montana they found a reserve estimated at between 140billion & 400billion barrels! Plus an additional 10billion was found in Alaska. I know Marathon oil is dropping 1.6billion to drill 300 wells in ND. IF we could build the wells and refineries we'd be oil independent within a decade or two.... definately a WTF moment. IMO

Guest pmuzik

we have numerous proven AND recoverable reserves within our boundries. Enviornmentalist's ( wacko's ) with blinders and their lackey's in our congress won't let them get it or build new refineries.

"We the People" should take our "Government for the People" back from all the asshats in washington

we have numerous proven AND recoverable reserves within our boundries. Enviornmentalist's ( wacko's ) with blinders and their lackey's in our congress won't let them get it or build new refineries.

"We the People" should take our "Government for the People" back from all the asshats in washington

:twocents

It's already over 4.00 here. :dunno

I keep hearing the national average is around 3.35 and I'm like WTF? Then they say the highest priced gas is in San Fransisco at around 3:60, :twocents

across the street is at 4.90 or something. SF is worse :tantrum

Guest tallscott

:bingo That's my point!! I'm fed up with people Lying to us, :blah and saying "Well, its because we have too high a demand, :rollin or we're over the peak oil reserves! :) " Did you ever hear of OPEC? What do they do? Lets see, they are Arabs in different countries who sell oil to the world. Of course they get together and say :) "Well, we want to keep prices up so we will only pump 200 million gallons this month!" Then "Investors on the stock market go "Oooooooooooo, that 's not enough, it will not meet demand, the price of oil is more valuable now!! :) Up go the prices!! Why? Because, our government is in bed with those money sucking, non oil producing, rag heads :rollin in a far off land!! The bitch is our government figures it's OK! This is the only country in the world that would have Ex government officials take jobs representing dictatorships in :dunno other parts of the world!! "James Baker" would be one of those. Works for the Saudi's!

I think the oil deposit in the mid west is "oil shale" witch is 3 times as expensive to produce then crude. we need some more refineries in this country...that way we wont need to import gas.

Bottom line is BIG BUSINESS something needs to be done for sure...this gas price bull :rollin effects the price on everything.

At this point our politicians are so corrupt, compromised, bought and paid for that the only thing that can save our country, and maybe the world, is nothing short of a revolution and return to a strictly constitutional government.

The farther we get away from the constitution, the worse things get. We need to abolish the privately owned "Federal Reserve", DRILL OUR OWN DAMN OIL, secure the freaking borders (pretty much one of the only powers the government is supposed to have but they refuse to do), DRASTICALLY reduce taxes and government influence and social engineering. Take power AWAY from central government, not give them more every time there is a contrived emergency.

I could go on and on but those would be a good start.

Archived