competing against a distributor/tint shop

Guest teamfutaba

Guest Justin Sralla

OTI strives to excel in the customer service department. We try to get to know our customers as best as we can and treat them the best we can. Our goal is to set up long term customers and build a good reputation for good service within this industry. Bidding or installing architectural jobs will not help us achieve these goals, therefore we feel its a conflict of interest and choose not to do it. If anyone here would like to take a look at our flat or auto films, please feel free to give me a call. I would be more then happy to send out some free samples and an info packet.

Justin Sralla

1-888-443-4409

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OTI strives to excel in the customer service department. We try to get to know our customers as best as we can and treat them the best we can. Our goal is to set up long term customers and build a good reputation for good service within this industry. Bidding or installing architectural jobs will not help us achieve these goals, therefore we feel its a conflict of interest and choose not to do it. If anyone here would like to take a look at our flat or auto films, please feel free to give me a call. I would be more then happy to send out some free samples and an info packet.

Justin Sralla

1-888-443-4409

appreciate your response my friend :thumb

Guest vclimber

Justin Sralla

1-888-443-4409

appreciate your response my friend :rock

:thumb

That's professionalism :beer

Guest crazytinter

Sorry about that last post. My name is Jason and I am a sales rep here at JWF. I have been here for about 15years and have been through almost every department. The stand that we here at JWF take on this is that we supply the film for those jobs and do not install them. If we get the call for an estimate we will find a local upstanding dealer and refer the work to them. Sometimes we may just give the end user a few names and numbers and let them sort it out for themselves. Hope this puts your minds at ease. Hope to see all of you out at SEMA.

Sorry about that last post. My name is Jason and I am a sales rep here at JWF. I have been here for about 15years and have been through almost every department. The stand that we here at JWF take on this is that we supply the film for those jobs and do not install them. If we get the call for an estimate we will find a local upstanding dealer and refer the work to them. Sometimes we may just give the end user a few names and numbers and let them sort it out for themselves. Hope this puts your minds at ease. Hope to see all of you out at SEMA.

appreciate it my friend. say hi to Tony Brooks for me :thumb

Guest vclimber

Jason thanks for your prompt reply, nice to see JWF's policy. So when you say that you supply the film does that mean that your are selling it direct to the customer and having your dealer do the install? :thumb

Guest vclimber
Vclimber, No we do not sell the film to the end user. We sell the film to our dealers and they do the job. That is the way it is suppose to be.

:thumb Thanks for clarifying!

Archived