competing against a distributor/tint shop

Guest teamfutaba

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to drop in and show I'm not ignoring this thread, I was upfront that I got hired into BSF and am very proud of it. That being said, as an employee with less than 2 months experience with the company I am not in a position, nor do I have the permission to be making statements on behalf of BSF on here.

:thumb

I hope you guys can appreciate that, I'm the green horn and very passionate about this industry but I cannot hop on here and make posts in a thread representing BSF for this subject and I shouldnt.

I want to drop in and show I'm not ignoring this thread, I was upfront that I got hired into BSF and am very proud of it. That being said, as an employee with less than 2 months experience with the company I am not in a position, nor do I have the permission to be making statements on behalf of BSF on here.

:thumb

I hope you guys can appreciate that, I'm the green horn and very passionate about this industry but I cannot hop on here and make posts in a thread representing BSF for this subject and I shouldnt.

But we still need someone from you company and claim they are not bidding and installing against they're dealers, I know its hard to control what manu's do and we respect that. But we need a strong voice from each company contribute with they're point of view like the rest have already started to do so.

Congrats on the job by the way :rock

Archived