when is it right to stand on top of a trunk?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
Forget standing on a trunk what about standing on a tank with one foot and the other on a fire truck, and what’s dumber is putting a picture of it on pic of the week. :dunno

gotta do what you gotta do :spit

Guest mikeMN

I just think it isn’t smart to show a pic of something that should not be done on a job site, and then to take a pic of it and then place it on the internet for all to see.I do not want a potential customer seeing this pic and worry that I may do something that dumb on their property. :dunno So buy a ladder and use it for what it is intended for to stand on as your tank is for spaying water.I don’t get it what is that suppose to look cool or something. Look at me I can tint a window with one foot dangerously placed on top of my tank.whats the next trick standing on a roll of film, or maybe using a couple of tint tubes as stilts. :spit

Guest Sarah
Forget standing on a trunk what about standing on a tank with one foot and the other on a fire truck, and what’s dumber is putting a picture of it on pic of the week. :spit

ok I think it a very good idea.....you cant stand on the ground. b/c the truck is to high...so you get a step stool....why not instead use the tank you work with as a stool.....that way you save 25-50 bucks......but I guess you dont think that way........

Guest Sarah

sorry I have to disagree...it's not dangerous...and we take pride in it...hey we used our minds and came up with something probably noone else has....and by the photos I can see we are the only ones....how can you say its dangerous???? I dont think so it's put in a location that helps...every one that has seen him use it that way has been "wow that a good idea" ....from what I can see you either are upset b/c you didnt think of it and now all you can do is downgrade it......why dont you give some positive ideas instead of trying to put everyone down.......mike....this if for you......

Archived