when is it right to stand on top of a trunk?

Guest scottydosnntkno
.....so shut up and stop trying to be a bada$$.... your just making yourself look like an idiot...grow up....and take a joke for what it is and nothing more......

Dam....Schooled By Sarah....Have a nice day now LROD! :nope

:nope:)

Did the speed channel make Chico shrink against the grain and get all pissed? :lol

Yeah, I'm sure they did, it couldn't have had anything to do with chico not knowing WTF he's doing... :DD :DD

every "professional" tinter knows you take the LAST 2 FEET of a roll and turn it sideways on a LAMBO then try and shrink it sideways. Oh and 5 HOURS to do a lambo? :nope:thumb:)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats right Lrod, because tinting stops at doing autos doesn't it? Seems like you got it all figured out already, I'll pass on the autograph, I like to collect memorabilia that'll be worth something down the line. My signed Mickey Mantle pieces will keep appreciating in value after you're cancelled, and washed up working at some 54.99 hack institute :nope

Found this too :thumb

http://www.zcar.com/forums/read/4/1635746

lmao your a funny hater what are you the window washer come down here and wash some windows ill even give you a UNIQUE t shirt to wear so you can feel like your part of are crew oh and the link you posted with the 4 year old pics that reme did when he USE TO WORK for unique lol what does that prove

Guest Sarah

Lrod you are loosing this battle on this site...you keep trying to make yourself look good and all that...well we dont care what your store does 7 figures is not all that much come back when your doing 10 figures when your after taxes grossing over a million since you claim you have lots of viewers and jobs to do......I can guarantee I will never watch the show again b/c of YOU......since I work in a shop with tint and stereo installation I beleive my boss can install tv's and all that better than anyone there at unique.... I would not want any autograph from anyone there...your popular in miami...well I live in jacksonville and NO ONE ever says your name not even to say hey I want it like that lik they did on that show....NEVER....so your not a popular as you think it is maybe in cali but in your own state......So drop the the bullsh@t and go back to work.......try to make your shop look a little better.....you lost this fight and you lost trying to impress anyone here.....we dont care about you or that stupid show....if I wanted to see a vehicle being redone I'll walk out into our bays and watch them do it here....rather than the idiot people in your shop......

.....so shut up and stop trying to be a bada$$.... your just making yourself look like an idiot...grow up....and take a joke for what it is and nothing more......

Dam....Schooled By Sarah....Have a nice day now LROD! :spank

:bingo

And I beg to differ about the #1 shop on the east coast...

Really do you want to compare numbers

Do you want to compare #'s Lrod. Because you guys are on a tv show that will be dropped quicker than MTV dropped xhibit, and you make pro's look like @ssholes, doesn't mean your holier than thou. There are a ton of people here who will tint circles around chicos corn rows...I don't care who said "stand on the trunk of a car", No professional would do that. If any of our customers saw any of us standing on the trunk of their car, we'd #1 lose the job, #2 get fired. I work in a high end "TINT" shop. We don't do the a/v work that you do, but we do gross 7 figures a year, without TV.

lmao lmao stop bull shitting gross 7 figures in just tinting lmao lmao oh and UNIQUE just signed a new 5 year contract with speed so the x-ibit comment doesnt work lol 7 figures lol

:twocents:bingo

on a big residential/commercial job I can easily profit $3-4k a day, and I'm one person working semi-fulltime. So lets see thats 4k/8 hours=500/hr. So say ~2000 working hours a year(since tinters work 9-5 :duel ) thats 1mil a year in profit, with one person working full time assuming you have a job every day. Now, we all know thats not the case, but throw in a big shop doing auto/Flat Glass all day long, and its not so much money afterall.

Stop putting yourself on such a high pedestal. People all over the internet on car forums tear appart uniques fab/installs for all the corners they cut :spit

scotty, how many times have you profited 4k in one day by yourself? we have 3 locations doing nothing but flat and I know what it takes to make that happen. td, not starting an argument but I'm not a fan of stretching the truth. and whoever this other guy on here is, learn some punctuation.

I think it's totally hilarious how sarah shows up to defend littl jeffrey every time someone busts his ballz. :spank

come on she knows when somebody is just being rude, but its funny as hell..at leasst you spelled my name right :twocents

I think it's totally hilarious how sarah shows up to defend littl jeffrey every time someone busts his ballz. :bingo

come on she knows when somebody is just being rude, but its funny as hell..at leasst you spelled my name right :bingo

Archived