when is it right to stand on top of a trunk?

Guest scottydosnntkno
.....so shut up and stop trying to be a bada$$.... your just making yourself look like an idiot...grow up....and take a joke for what it is and nothing more......

Dam....Schooled By Sarah....Have a nice day now LROD! :bingo

:twocents

And I beg to differ about the #1 shop on the east coast...

Really do you want to compare numbers

Do you want to compare #'s Lrod. Because you guys are on a tv show that will be dropped quicker than MTV dropped xhibit, and you make pro's look like @ssholes, doesn't mean your holier than thou. There are a ton of people here who will tint circles around chicos corn rows...I don't care who said "stand on the trunk of a car", No professional would do that. If any of our customers saw any of us standing on the trunk of their car, we'd #1 lose the job, #2 get fired. I work in a high end "TINT" shop. We don't do the a/v work that you do, but we do gross 7 figures a year, without TV.

lmao lmao stop bull shitting gross 7 figures in just tinting lmao lmao oh and UNIQUE just signed a new 5 year contract with speed so the x-ibit comment doesnt work lol 7 figures lol

:lol:spank

on a big residential/commercial job I can easily profit $3-4k a day, and I'm one person working semi-fulltime. So lets see thats 4k/8 hours=500/hr. So say ~2000 working hours a year(since tinters work 9-5 :lol ) thats 1mil a year in profit, with one person working full time assuming you have a job every day. Now, we all know thats not the case, but throw in a big shop doing auto/Flat Glass all day long, and its not so much money afterall.

Stop putting yourself on such a high pedestal. People all over the internet on car forums tear appart uniques fab/installs for all the corners they cut :bingo

scotty, how many times have you profited 4k in one day by yourself? we have 3 locations doing nothing but flat and I know what it takes to make that happen. td, not starting an argument but I'm not a fan of stretching the truth. and whoever this other guy on here is, learn some punctuation.

I've done it twice :spit one was I don't even remember how many french pains :lol precut at 15/per for a large banquet hall. The other time was I guess you would call it the front fascia wall of a new strip mall(lots of huge windows, like 50x90, easy money)

now a normal day for me, is like $300 doing cars :duel

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sarah

Hey guys, I would stick up for you but I dont hang out and know you guys personally....Plus if I see something wrong that someone is saying about and I know it's false I would stick up for you guys too.......

Lrod you are loosing this battle on this site...you keep trying to make yourself look good and all that...well we dont care what your store does 7 figures is not all that much come back when your doing 10 figures when your after taxes grossing over a million since you claim you have lots of viewers and jobs to do......I can guarantee I will never watch the show again b/c of YOU......since I work in a shop with tint and stereo installation I beleive my boss can install tv's and all that better than anyone there at unique.... I would not want any autograph from anyone there...your popular in miami...well I live in jacksonville and NO ONE ever says your name not even to say hey I want it like that lik they did on that show....NEVER....so your not a popular as you think it is maybe in cali but in your own state......So drop the the bullsh@t and go back to work.......try to make your shop look a little better.....you lost this fight and you lost trying to impress anyone here.....we dont care about you or that stupid show....if I wanted to see a vehicle being redone I'll walk out into our bays and watch them do it here....rather than the idiot people in your shop......

What are you talking about I never said that we do 7 figures and I never claimed that we have lots of viewers and jobs to do what are you smoking honey read first before writing and im not trying to make myself look good this started because SPEED channel wanted chico to stand on top of a car are you ok honey need a little lovin in your life lol And if the show isnt as popular as you say why is it the number one show on speed Know the facts before you write sweety

.....so shut up and stop trying to be a bada$$.... your just making yourself look like an idiot...grow up....and take a joke for what it is and nothing more......

Dam....Schooled By Sarah....Have a nice day now LROD! :bingo

:twocents

Do you want to compare #'s Lrod. Because you guys are on a tv show that will be dropped quicker than MTV dropped xhibit, and you make pro's look like @ssholes, doesn't mean your holier than thou. There are a ton of people here who will tint circles around chicos corn rows...I don't care who said "stand on the trunk of a car", No professional would do that. If any of our customers saw any of us standing on the trunk of their car, we'd #1 lose the job, #2 get fired. I work in a high end "TINT" shop. We don't do the a/v work that you do, but we do gross 7 figures a year, without TV.

lmao lmao stop bull shitting gross 7 figures in just tinting lmao lmao oh and UNIQUE just signed a new 5 year contract with speed so the x-ibit comment doesnt work lol 7 figures lol

:lol:bingo

on a big residential/commercial job I can easily profit $3-4k a day, and I'm one person working semi-fulltime. So lets see thats 4k/8 hours=500/hr. So say ~2000 working hours a year(since tinters work 9-5 :spit ) thats 1mil a year in profit, with one person working full time assuming you have a job every day. Now, we all know thats not the case, but throw in a big shop doing auto/Flat Glass all day long, and its not so much money afterall.

Stop putting yourself on such a high pedestal. People all over the internet on car forums tear appart uniques fab/installs for all the corners they cut :duel

scotty, how many times have you profited 4k in one day by yourself? we have 3 locations doing nothing but flat and I know what it takes to make that happen. td, not starting an argument but I'm not a fan of stretching the truth. and whoever this other guy on here is, learn some punctuation.

I've done it twice :lol one was I don't even remember how many french pains :lol precut at 15/per for a large banquet hall. The other time was I guess you would call it the front fascia wall of a new strip mall(lots of huge windows, like 50x90, easy money)

now a normal day for me, is like $300 doing cars :spank

nevermind, ignore activate

Guest scottydosnntkno
Lrod you are loosing this battle on this site...you keep trying to make yourself look good and all that...well we dont care what your store does 7 figures is not all that much come back when your doing 10 figures when your after taxes grossing over a million since you claim you have lots of viewers and jobs to do......I can guarantee I will never watch the show again b/c of YOU......since I work in a shop with tint and stereo installation I beleive my boss can install tv's and all that better than anyone there at unique.... I would not want any autograph from anyone there...your popular in miami...well I live in jacksonville and NO ONE ever says your name not even to say hey I want it like that lik they did on that show....NEVER....so your not a popular as you think it is maybe in cali but in your own state......So drop the the bullsh@t and go back to work.......try to make your shop look a little better.....you lost this fight and you lost trying to impress anyone here.....we dont care about you or that stupid show....if I wanted to see a vehicle being redone I'll walk out into our bays and watch them do it here....rather than the idiot people in your shop......

What are you talking about I never said that we do 7 figures and I never claimed that we have lots of viewers and jobs to do what are you smoking honey read first before writing and im not trying to make myself look good this started because SPEED channel wanted chico to stand on top of a car are you ok honey need a little lovin in your life lol And if the show isnt as popular as you say why is it the number one show on speed Know the facts before you write sweety

#1 show on speed :rock:hmmm

Dam....Schooled By Sarah....Have a nice day now LROD! :D

:dunno

:D:hmmm

on a big residential/commercial job I can easily profit $3-4k a day, and I'm one person working semi-fulltime. So lets see thats 4k/8 hours=500/hr. So say ~2000 working hours a year(since tinters work 9-5 :lol ) thats 1mil a year in profit, with one person working full time assuming you have a job every day. Now, we all know thats not the case, but throw in a big shop doing auto/Flat Glass all day long, and its not so much money afterall.

Stop putting yourself on such a high pedestal. People all over the internet on car forums tear appart uniques fab/installs for all the corners they cut :spit

I've done it twice :beer one was I don't even remember how many french pains :lol precut at 15/per for a large banquet hall. The other time was I guess you would call it the front fascia wall of a new strip mall(lots of huge windows, like 50x90, easy money)

now a normal day for me, is like $300 doing cars :lol2

nevermind, ignore activate

:dunno

Guest mikeMN

Forget standing on a trunk what about standing on a tank with one foot and the other on a fire truck, and what’s dumber is putting a picture of it on pic of the week. :dunno

Archived