when is it right to stand on top of a trunk?

IMAGE_443.jpg

Unique Whips the TV show that stars Chico the Jamaican wonder has been cancelled and the shop where its filmed is now closed!

Another one bites the dust

First of all chico is not jamaican he is latino second of all the holbrook shop was closed for remodeling the regrand opening is in three weeks third of all the new season of unique whips south premieres in september and I must admit it is stupid for chico to be on the trunk like that I even told him that he was an ass to do it but it was for the cameras ppl are any of you on tv getting paid I didnt think so sounds to me like you guys are hating on chico and UNIQUE dont hate maybe one day your shop will be on tv

OH and yes I work for unique lmao post-23407-1245802746.jpgpost-23407-1245802975.jpg

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well it does make sense that camera people/producers would suggest doing something as stupid as that. and you're right it did make him look like an azz. no tinter does that kind of crap. :lol2 especially on the vehicles that you guys at unique work on. I would suggest for the next season when some camera idiot wants something like that done, that the nearest dude go ahead and kick him in the nutz. Flaugh.gif

IMAGE_443.jpg

Unique Whips the TV show that stars Chico the Jamaican wonder has been cancelled and the shop where its filmed is now closed!

First of all chico is not jamaican he is latino second of all the holbrook shop was closed for remodeling the regrand opening is in three weeks third of all the new season of unique whips south premieres in september and I must admit it is stupid for chico to be on the trunk like that I even told him that he was an ass to do it but it was for the cameras ppl are any of you on tv getting paid I didnt think so sounds to me like you guys are hating on chico and UNIQUE dont hate maybe one day your shop will be on tv

no haters here, just real tinters that found this WAY funny.... "when stand on a car its f-ing CRAZY" you must be wairing your wwcd braclet.........to think we need to be as seen on tv...I promise you that there is alot of tinters on this sight that will make him look like a rookie.....on or off tv

IMAGE_443.jpg

no haters here, just real tinters that found this WAY funny.... "when stand on a car its f-ing CRAZY" you must be wairing your wwcd braclet.........to think we need to be as seen on tv...I promise you that there is alot of tinters on this sight that will make him look like a rookie.....on or off tv

Yo stupid did you read what I wrote the TV SHOW MADE HIM DO IT and yes you are a hater go tint your little 2 cars a day because I know your not trying to compare your dumb ass to the number one shop on the east coast and when your ready mr look like a rookie ill give you a personal invite to come to miami so you can have your 15 minutes of fame on camera real tinter you stupid as hell lol ha ha ha oh and just to prove you something mr computer cut the plotter will be off and lets see if you can realy can tint then lmao

Guest scottydosnntkno
IMAGE_443.jpg

Yo stupid did you read what I wrote the TV SHOW MADE HIM DO IT and yes you are a hater go tint your little 2 cars a day because I know your not trying to compare your dumb ass to the number one shop on the east coast and when your ready mr look like a rookie ill give you a personal invite to come to miami so you can have your 15 minutes of fame on camera real tinter you stupid as hell lol ha ha ha oh and just to prove you something mr computer cut the plotter will be off and lets see if you can realy can tint then lmao

anyone who uses a plotter is not a real tinter :rollin it has its place in dealership work/high volume shops, but NO place in a shop like unique. With the caliber of cars they deal with, every one should be hand cut, with no exceptions. I don't want to know what they charge for a tint job(probably wayyyyyyy overpriced like all their work :rollin :rollin ) but however much it is, I'm sure the customer is expecting a 120% flawless tint job, which cannot be achieved with a plotter.

Guest Sarah
IMAGE_443.jpg

ok look here lrod.....he is not down grading you or your business....yes he hand cuts....computer cut just makes it a lil easier...its a tool.....now your getting all upset b/c we found that shrinking the back glass on the trunk...(who cares if the show made him do it) HE DID IT......it's funny to all the tinters in the world....you should be happy that its even mentioned elsewhere than miami..... that means your show (your bread and butter) was being watched which keeps you in the spot light a lil longer.....so shut up and stop trying to be a bada$$.... your just making yourself look like an idiot...grow up....and take a joke for what it is and nothing more......

Guest Sarah
IMAGE_443.jpg

anyone who uses a plotter is not a real tinter :rollin it has its place in dealership work/high volume shops, but NO place in a shop like unique. With the caliber of cars they deal with, every one should be hand cut, with no exceptions. I don't want to know what they charge for a tint job(probably wayyyyyyy overpriced like all their work :rollin :rollin ) but however much it is, I'm sure the customer is expecting a 120% flawless tint job, which cannot be achieved with a plotter.

now scotty you know as well as everyone...computer cut is just a tool but what ever you can hand cut the computer can cut it just as good....it just depends on the program you use...and the knowledge you have with the program.....I for one like computer cut it makes the tint job a lil easier and quicker b/c you dont have to stand there and hand cut every window...... so that way you dont have to cut on the glass..

Archived