when is it right to stand on top of a trunk?

.....so shut up and stop trying to be a bada$$.... your just making yourself look like an idiot...grow up....and take a joke for what it is and nothing more......

Dam....Schooled By Sarah....Have a nice day now LROD! :rollin

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunlimited
.....so shut up and stop trying to be a bada$$.... your just making yourself look like an idiot...grow up....and take a joke for what it is and nothing more......

:rollin

And I beg to differ about the #1 shop on the east coast...

:rollin

plotter are good for graphics or should I imagine this pics says "unique whips" this is not all done by computer. when you mix the two hand cutting and a computer cut you come out with vary cool things...this tint graphic is way better than any sticker ive seen on the show...

dodgechallenger.jpg

IMAGE_505.jpg

IMAGE_513.jpg

IMAGE_247.jpg

not to mention you can use pattern graphics to paint tail lights,,,,paint pertectant,,, stickers,,and so much more...............this all boils down to the word CUSTOM!!!!!

never once did I try to offend you, nore did I say the show is stupid...I like the show, because it give people ideas that they want done to there cars and where do they go...they come to us/shops threw the USA!

this whole post is just what you said Replying to "when is it right to stand on top of a trunk?" there is no way he did this on his own like you said! "makes for good tv..." just like when a hot wheels car got put on top of a hummer and was jumping around on the roof of a customers hummer, by a couple JL-W7's! we are all sure that it left scratches in there paint....sometime we gat crazy and have funny and then theres times on the show they say "hey lets do this it would be cool?" by no means does it make your shop look professonal when a customers car is miss treated, but I geuss it not a 250,000 dollar vector thats built here in north florida...just a 30,000 dollar buick or a 60,000 dollar hummer......

and yes it would always be funny to come train/school you on how computer cut works and all the things it does! it would get ride of those cheezy stickers you put on 100,000 dollar cars!

PS..."BE NICE SARAH!!"

Dam....Schooled By Sarah....Have a nice day now LROD! :twocents

:dunno

Really do you want to compare numbers

IMAGE_443.jpg

Unique Whips the TV show that stars Chico the Jamaican wonder has been cancelled and the shop where its filmed is now closed!

Another one bites the dust

First of all chico is not jamaican he is latino second of all the holbrook shop was closed for remodeling the regrand opening is in three weeks third of all the new season of unique whips south premieres in september and I must admit it is stupid for chico to be on the trunk like that I even told him that he was an ass to do it but it was for the cameras ppl are any of you on tv getting paid I didnt think so sounds to me like you guys are hating on chico and UNIQUE dont hate maybe one day your shop will be on tv

no haters here, just real tinters that found this WAY funny.... "when stand on a car its f-ing CRAZY" you must be wairing your wwcd braclet.........to think we need to be as seen on tv...I promise you that there is alot of tinters on this sight that will make him look like a rookie.....on or off tv

Yo stupid did you read what I wrote the TV SHOW MADE HIM DO IT and yes you are a hater go tint your little 2 cars a day because I know your not trying to compare your dumb ass to the number one shop on the east coast and when your ready mr look like a rookie ill give you a personal invite to come to miami so you can have your 15 minutes of fame on camera real tinter you stupid as hell lol ha ha ha oh and just to prove you something mr computer cut the plotter will be off and lets see if you can realy can tint then lmao

ok look here lrod.....he is not down grading you or your business....yes he hand cuts....computer cut just makes it a lil easier...its a tool.....now your getting all upset b/c we found that shrinking the back glass on the trunk...(who cares if the show made him do it) HE DID IT......it's funny to all the tinters in the world....you should be happy that its even mentioned elsewhere than miami..... that means your show (your bread and butter) was being watched which keeps you in the spot light a lil longer.....so shut up and stop trying to be a bada$$.... your just making yourself look like an idiot...grow up....and take a joke for what it is and nothing more......

Im not getting upset I really dont care my point was that the speed channel made him do it it wasnt something that he wanted to do but they pay him alot of money so it had to be done and im glad to see that your a fan

Guest Sunlimited

Dam....Schooled By Sarah....Have a nice day now LROD! :twocents

:dunno

Really do you want to compare numbers

Do you want to compare #'s Lrod. Because you guys are on a tv show that will be dropped quicker than MTV dropped xhibit, and you make pro's look like @ssholes, doesn't mean your holier than thou. There are a ton of people here who will tint circles around chicos corn rows...I don't care who said "stand on the trunk of a car", No professional would do that. If any of our customers saw any of us standing on the trunk of their car, we'd #1 lose the job, #2 get fired. I work in a high end "TINT" shop. We don't do the a/v work that you do, but we do gross 7 figures a year, without TV.

Archived