Sun Gard?

Guest ConsumerZero

And now look HOW are SOLD JEANS and HOW ARE SOLD WINDOW FILMS.

Open window film manufacturer site - print it, and cut from paper brand.

Not sure You will find the difference.

Our window films cut 99% of harmfull UV rays.

Our films don't discolorate.

Our films have lifetime warranty.

Does there any difference between releases?

And now look at Jeans posters?

I hope YOU WILL FIND THE DIFFERENCE.

And Leo think that was born because THERE WERE NO COMPETITION IN WINDOW FILM MARKET.

There were 5 brands (or very close to) and they have their OWN CUSTOMERS.

And they didn't care HOW TO SELL just using samer idea (no idea this ideas borrowed of everybody invented thia magic phrase 99% of UV).

Now market is changed.

India, Korea, Taiwan and soon China are kicking market.

"Private label" (what the f***ing phrase PRIVATE LABEL - is LEXUS private label of Toyota???) window films are booming, and tinters try to understand WHO ARE MANUFACTURER WHO ARE NOT.

Old style teams bash Young Teams "This is asian :dunno window films - don't buy them....We are old good brands.....

Please realize - heat shrinking - IS FOR YOUR TINTER.

CUstomer who will choose film for his car and flat dont pay ANY attention HOW YOU WILL SHRINK IT.

He will NOT PAY ATTENTION WERE IS MADE PET FILM for this film.

He will pay attention to such things like BRAND (does Your customer know words SunTek or V-Kool???) and price and advertising and may be other.....

Telling again

THIS IS JUST WINDOW FILMS.

YES, WE INVOLVED IN THIS BUSINESS.

BUT THAT MEANS NOTHING FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leo,

I like your analogy on jeans and window films, in many ways I think you are correct. As for the old sample book, their is no need to post pictures since it is an old FTI book. I will be glad to send you all our updated sample books and marketing material if you would like.

Bill

Bstewart@solamatrix.com

I make this analogy because lot of people here still thinking that window film is something outrageous and unbelievable. Bit this is just glued piece of PET films.

Got Your point about sample book - no problem, but it really look like piece of %&$#.

My new sample book will be ready on monday - but I am afraid "oldies" will borrow all my ideas :bdog

Agree that sample books in window film industry never changed last 20 years...

WHY DO YOU PAY YOUR MARKETING PEOPLE?

NO JOB - NO FOOD, that's capitalism.

Did You saw any new marketing trick in window film sales except LIFETIME WARRANTY?

LluLlu had Beach Lady - I think nice idea - but only I have picture of this lady....

And so on....

"Oldies" - cut their own balls - sitting and thinking they are cool guys and people are happy to buy their products.

NO!!!

MARKET IS CHANGING!

WORLD IS CHANGING!

Just my :dunno

Guest mr3y1956
I make this analogy because lot of people here still thinking that window film is something outrageous and unbelievable. Bit this is just glued piece of PET films.

Got Your point about sample book - no problem, but it really look like piece of %&$#.

My new sample book will be ready on monday - but I am afraid "oldies" will borrow all my ideas :bdog

Did You saw any new marketing trick in window film sales except LIFETIME WARRANTY?

LluLlu had Beach Lady - I think nice idea - but only I have picture of this lady....

And so on....

"Oldies" - cut their own balls - sitting and thinking they are cool guys and people are happy to buy their products.

NO!!!

MARKET IS CHANGING!

WORLD IS CHANGING!

Just my :dunno

You make an excellent point Leo,

If someone buys a $$$,$$$ Mercedes, the $$,$$$ engine only has a 4 year 50,000 mile warranty.

Then he takes it to a Tint Shop and installs $$ worth of film and it's supposed to last forever.

It's hard to see the logic.

Guest Texstar
Leo,

??????

Bill

Leos a good guy and I love his pics and party lifestyle so I hope no one takes this wrong.

I personally think before Leo offers his opinions on some of these films and whast wrong with them he needs to import his Dartz line over here in the states and see how long it lasts in the Florida and Tx sun.

At that point I think his opinions on other films would be credible :dunno

My guess would be they wouldnt last any longer than the imports we already see :bdog

How many films really hold up under the TX/FL sun anyways?

Not the point is it :gay

But since you asked Ive seen certain lines of llumar, 3m, solarguard, johnson and sungard hold up well over 5-7 years in TX.

Well I think its the point since your saying that he gives his opinions on films and how they stand up based off first hand experience and the fact that he owns a film company, and is not just a tinter. How do you know his films aren't as good? Do you have first hand experience? All the other mannys sell their films worldwide, so I would assume being a company owner he has used most of them in the past and can have opinions on them compared to his films.

First off Leo is NOT a tinter and readily admits that. Second I do not know if his films arent as good and I readily admitted that.

Again I would like to see Leos films here so that opinions here can be given on the quality of his film once it has seen the climate of these others.

Do you have first hand knowledge of his film, you seem to know everything about everything else :dunno

I was just making the point that you can't bash his films when you have never used them. I never said I have, but its a lot more likely he has opinions on all of the big name brands compared to your opinion of his film.

Kid you wearing me out, I have bit my tongue as you have spewed bs all over this site. :gay

Not once have a bashed Leos films nor would I without having tested them. I made an educated guess based on years in this industry.

Im not wasting another breath on you as you continue run your mouth on every thread. I can see by several responses from others on here you are ruining it for several people. :barf

Leo, nice analogy on the jeans. Probably one of the best Ive heard. And again as I said in my original post, nothing personal you are my party idol :lol2:lol2

Guest scottydosnntkno
Leo,

??????

Bill

Leos a good guy and I love his pics and party lifestyle so I hope no one takes this wrong.

I personally think before Leo offers his opinions on some of these films and whast wrong with them he needs to import his Dartz line over here in the states and see how long it lasts in the Florida and Tx sun.

At that point I think his opinions on other films would be credible :beer

My guess would be they wouldnt last any longer than the imports we already see :dunno

How many films really hold up under the TX/FL sun anyways?

Not the point is it :dunno

But since you asked Ive seen certain lines of llumar, 3m, solarguard, johnson and sungard hold up well over 5-7 years in TX.

Well I think its the point since your saying that he gives his opinions on films and how they stand up based off first hand experience and the fact that he owns a film company, and is not just a tinter. How do you know his films aren't as good? Do you have first hand experience? All the other mannys sell their films worldwide, so I would assume being a company owner he has used most of them in the past and can have opinions on them compared to his films.

First off Leo is NOT a tinter and readily admits that. Second I do not know if his films arent as good and I readily admitted that.

Again I would like to see Leos films here so that opinions here can be given on the quality of his film once it has seen the climate of these others.

Do you have first hand knowledge of his film, you seem to know everything about everything else :beer

I was just making the point that you can't bash his films when you have never used them. I never said I have, but its a lot more likely he has opinions on all of the big name brands compared to your opinion of his film.

Kid you wearing me out, I have bit my tongue as you have spewed bs all over this site. :dunno

Not once have a bashed Leos films nor would I without having tested them. I made an educated guess based on years in this industry.

Im not wasting another breath on you as you continue run your mouth on every thread. I can see by several responses from others on here you are ruining it for several people. :beer

Leo, nice analogy on the jeans. Probably one of the best Ive heard. And again as I said in my original post, nothing personal you are my party idol :lol2:dunno

What "BS" am I spewing all over the site?

My new sample book will be ready on monday - but I am afraid "oldies" will borrow all my ideas :dunno

And so on....

NO!!!

MARKET IS CHANGING!

WORLD IS CHANGING!

Just my :beer

As usual very good Leo beer.gif

One more parallel Jeans vs Films.

This is from my school childhood.

When I was Young in USSR was uberpopular brand MONTANA (I still don't know was it made in USA or just somewhere).

There was so many labels on this jeans that people in USSR love it.

But...... there WAS AMERICAN STARTS'n'STRIPES flag near pocket on right side.

And one girl copme to school in sych jeans with AMERICAN FLAG on her pocket.

TEacher became :lol:bs:bs

And You can imagine what happened.

We have to buy Soviet (HOW??? Soviet jeans was total %&$#), not American. As America was enemy.

So now choosing window films some people also memorize this way of product choosing....

Archived