Sun Gard?

Guest ConsumerZero

Guest Texstar
Leo,

??????

Bill

Leos a good guy and I love his pics and party lifestyle so I hope no one takes this wrong.

I personally think before Leo offers his opinions on some of these films and whast wrong with them he needs to import his Dartz line over here in the states and see how long it lasts in the Florida and Tx sun.

At that point I think his opinions on other films would be credible :dunno

My guess would be they wouldnt last any longer than the imports we already see :rollin

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
Leo,

??????

Bill

Leos a good guy and I love his pics and party lifestyle so I hope no one takes this wrong.

I personally think before Leo offers his opinions on some of these films and whast wrong with them he needs to import his Dartz line over here in the states and see how long it lasts in the Florida and Tx sun.

My guess would be they wouldnt last any longer than the imports we already see :rollin

How many films really hold up under the TX/FL sun anyways?

Guest Texstar
Leo,

??????

Bill

At that point I think his opinions on other films would be credible :lol2

Not the point is it :dunno

But since you asked Ive seen certain lines of llumar, 3m, solarguard, johnson and sungard hold up well over 5-7 years in TX.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Leo,

??????

Bill

My guess would be they wouldnt last any longer than the imports we already see :dunno

Not the point is it :spit

But since you asked Ive seen certain lines of llumar, 3m, solarguard, johnson and sungard hold up well over 5-7 years in TX.

Well I think its the point since your saying that he gives his opinions on films and how they stand up based off first hand experience and the fact that he owns a film company, and is not just a tinter. How do you know his films aren't as good? Do you have first hand experience? All the other mannys sell their films worldwide, so I would assume being a company owner he has used most of them in the past and can have opinions on them compared to his films.

Guest Texstar
Leo,

??????

Bill

My guess would be they wouldnt last any longer than the imports we already see :dunno

Not the point is it :spit

Well I think its the point since your saying that he gives his opinions on films and how they stand up based off first hand experience and the fact that he owns a film company, and is not just a tinter. How do you know his films aren't as good? Do you have first hand experience? All the other mannys sell their films worldwide, so I would assume being a company owner he has used most of them in the past and can have opinions on them compared to his films.

First off Leo is NOT a tinter and readily admits that. Second I do not know if his films arent as good and I readily admitted that.

Again I would like to see Leos films here so that opinions here can be given on the quality of his film once it has seen the climate of these others.

Do you have first hand knowledge of his film, you seem to know everything about everything else :lol2

The one I use does...quite well actually. After 6 years using Charcool (Madico) I have had just a hand full of come backs with minor issues. I think Sunteks Carbon line holds up pretty well also.

Guest Texstar

The one I use does...quite well actually. After 6 years using Charcool (Madico) I have had just a hand full of come backs with minor issues. I think Sunteks Carbon line holds up pretty well also.

Totally correct Junkie my apologies. I have seen the onyx hold up that long. I have seen no problems with the charcool but I didnt think it had been out quite that long. Ive seen different batches of Suntek good and bad :dunno

Guest scottydosnntkno
Leo,

??????

Bill

At that point I think his opinions on other films would be credible :spit

Not the point is it :lol2

First off Leo is NOT a tinter and readily admits that. Second I do not know if his films arent as good and I readily admitted that.

Again I would like to see Leos films here so that opinions here can be given on the quality of his film once it has seen the climate of these others.

Do you have first hand knowledge of his film, you seem to know everything about everything else :dunno

I was just making the point that you can't bash his films when you have never used them. I never said I have, but its a lot more likely he has opinions on all of the big name brands compared to your opinion of his film.

Leo,

??????

Bill

I can reply Your ?????

I have sample books with Sun Gard logo.

On the second page is written that films in sample book .....

TOMORROW I WILL MAKE YOU A PICTURES.

I am not kidding......

This books are old and this man is not Your man now.

But anycase this sample books are :dunno

OK. Here is my :dunno about window films, window film quality, heat shrinking and so on.

Every of us wear jeans, Yes, yeas magic former blue (now any color and style) jeans - unbelivable dream of every soviet man or woman.

So - Leo wear ONLY Camel label - as it better feat his fat ass and curved legs.

Earlier - when he have possibility to buy Levi's from USA and wasn't so fat - he was wearing MADE IN USA Levi's (on label was written Malaysia or Phillipines - but it was REAL AMERICAN LEVI's) - but Europaen LEVI's is different and don't feat Leo's fat ass, like american did (even made in same Malaysia).

SOme of You wear Wrangler or Lee (does this brand still on top?).

But Young generation wear CK (Calvin Klein), D&G - other :gay or DK.....

Or lot of other Jeans brands....

And every of us like his own jeans by many reason.

One love their jeans for price (I bought my Levi's in Philadelphia, Franklin Mills for just for $10), one love their jeans for material (does Wrangler still have this called in USSR "X-mas tree" material?)

Some are so shocked after boobie girl in jeans add - that buy only this jeans, even this is total :lol2

SOme can't imagine his ass not in D&G jeans :bdog

And - when we buying this jeans we don't pay attention who did made them - Philipines, Malaysia or just Byelorussia (once my Mother bought in NY City coat MADE IN BELORUSSIA), and when we buy jeans we don't ask retailer - are this jeans lifetime warranted and will never discolorate.

And all of us have it's OWN TRUTH CHOOSING JEANS -

for

PRICE

STYLE

COLOR

BRAND

ADVERTISING STYLE

and so on....

As Leo like Camel, and captain Bill may be Levi's, but Tint Dude - Lee....

And may be there is some : gay on board who love only ..... brand

As there are NO BAD JEANS - there are OUR CHOISE.

And some of us like zipper in front of jeans - some button like on Levi's 501......

Like there are NO URGLY WOMANS.

And now......

FIND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JEANS AND WINDOW FILM....

Amen....

P.S. Sorry if not everything is undersdtandable in my speech. I just try to explain - that GOOD FILM and BAD FILM - is WRONG DEFINITION.

I LIKE - I DON'T LIKE - that's true.

And there are NO ANY PROBLEMS if something discolorated in 2month - IF RETAILER TOLD CUSTOMER - this is ON TWO MONTH ONLY!!!!!

let's play with open cards and clean hands.

Let's open eyes and understand the modern situation.

Let's don't think that window film is something unbelievable AND ONLY THERE USED FINAL WORD OF SCIENCE.

Let's understand that window film is just piece of PET film with glue - and nothing more.

Let's realize it - and life will be much easier.

Archived