Sun Gard?

Guest ConsumerZero

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New Girl is impossible....

I will explain WHY.

Every week SUnTek adds 15 new dealers.

If I am not wrong - it was written 3 years ago - or more??? :beer .

In a year - 52 weeks x 3 = 156 weeks

156 x 15 = 1872 dealers

Or, around 624 in every state.

So is there any time or place for other girls?

Leo,

that is an awesome reply!

Good point, Bravo! ( The numbers are wrong but the point is still valid.)

H

I will explain WHY.

If I am not wrong - it was written 3 years ago - or more??? :beer .

156 x 15 = 1872 dealers

Leo,

H

Just like an idea...

I still can't undertstand - when people WRITE TOTAL LIE ON WEB - do they think that ONLY idiots will read or....?

By yhe way - I POSTED HERE TWO LIES WHICH WAS ON MFG'S WEBS - AND BOTH WAS TAKEN OFF.

Let's see.....

Guest scottydosnntkno

I will explain WHY.

If I am not wrong - it was written 3 years ago - or more??? :bingo .

156 x 15 = 1872 dealers

Leo,

H

Just like an idea...

I still can't undertstand - when people WRITE TOTAL LIE ON WEB - do they think that ONLY idiots will read or....?

By yhe way - I POSTED HERE TWO LIES WHICH WAS ON MFG'S WEBS - AND BOTH WAS TAKEN OFF.

Let's see.....

kind of like that richz guy. he posts in here that he owns his own successful shop with "over 3k in inventory", and then in classifieds has an ad saying he'll move anywhere for employment and what not. Did he really think noone would read and make the connection?

:bingo Will try to reply on questions I got.

N1. I am not rich boy - I am same as You and all people here. May be only difference from some people - I am not epmloyee, but that also means nothing.

N2. My stock is bigger than You mention - but it also doesn't matter.

N3. I have some installers who can go everywhere, not myself. And that also truth.

THERE ARE NO WRONG NUMBERS IN MY WEBSITE. BUT I FOLLOW INDUSTRY AND MARKETING TRADITIONS.

SUGAR WATER DOESN'T HELP AGAINTS THURST - BUT DID ANYBODY TELL ABOUT?

Guest caprice305classic

I personally have been using sungard for a little over 5 years and never had a problem with the film. and just so everyone knows even though sungard has new owners it's still the same tint. I know that rite before FTI went out I got a call from my slaes rep asking if I wanted to do warenty work for them but I wasn't sure why they were asking because it didn't make sense why I would be fixing someone elses work. but other than that I NEVER had any kind of problem with the tint what so ever.

didn't I just say try there new line.

are you illiturate or do you just have a 3rd grade reading level and can't comprehend.

I didn't bag on sungard alone.

TG isn't the one unable to use proper English and spelling, before you accuse someone of being "illiturate" perhaps you should learn how to spell it.

my bad,

I just start typing to fast and and say what on my mind.

and TD my refrences won't happen again.

THERE ....where is that???? illerterate inbred.....in the mirror, huh??? It is spelled THEIR........................DUH!!!

Caprice305classic,

First I want to thank you for being a loyal Sun-Gard dealer but I do want to comment about the FTI film verses the Solamatrix films. Their have been many changes to the products since the new owners have taken over. The main changes are the raw material quality; these have been upgraded and are of the highest quality available. Now, I am not saying what FTI was using was bad; it was just not the same quality level being used now. Other changes are the chemicals and dyes used and where they are placed in the construction, all of these changes will insure longevity and problem free window film for many years. The other distinct advantage is the userbility of the film; it will shrink well and is generally very easy to work with.

If anyone would like to discuss this with me directly, please feel free to email me or call.

Thanks to those that have given Solamatrix the opportunity to earn your business.

Best to all,

Bill Stewart

North American Sales and Operations Manager

Solamatrix Inc.

Bstewart@solamatrix.com

727-692-9079

Archived