Dodge 15 passanger back side windows?

Guest Teamwork

Guest Teamwork

Wow, 15 passanger dodge van with rear side window. anybody shrinking? How many pieces? We tried but not any worth sending out as done.

Guest GreenCove

last one I did I put one piece up to the curve shrinking up and down then cut the other piece to shrink to the sides then I butt seemed it on the inside I know it will probably seperate eventually but it looked good for now still kind of a pain just takes some time to work with it I remember back in the day putting many 2" strips along the curve with over laps looked like azz

Guest General Sun Shield
two piece and overlapped seam......not proud, but tried a couple times to do it otherwise. Some said they have done them out of the vehicle in one pretty easily...

same here.

last one I did I put one piece up to the curve shrinking up and down then cut the other piece to shrink to the sides then I butt seemed it on the inside...

:cool It's a pain in the azz, but it's the only way to tint the whole thing. They take forever though, I thing the last one I did was a strip and re-tint, took forever.

has anyone tried vynal since it streches so well?

:beer

Vinyl that biatch and be done with it, or paint it one. We put the vinyl on the outside and sent it on it's way. Some say you can turn the grain and shrink it sideways but I don't see it happening.

Picture024.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Archived