2008 Escalade Glass Size

Guest scottydosnntkno

Guest scottydosnntkno

How tall is the side glass on a 2008 escalade? I have a customer on weds. who wants all the factory gone over in 20, and wanted to see if a 20" would cover it? Or is it bigger like 22 or something.

Guest scottydosnntkno
20" works, you just have to line up the bottom to make it fit.

thats what I was hoping. My new film order should get here weds in the early afternoon, and I have this car in the morning. I have lots of 20" rolls, but barely any left on the 40"

Guest mikeMN

See now that’s how a forum works you ask a question and you receive a reply. As most times it will be one that people can use. Nice to see you are taking advice.

Guest scottydosnntkno
See now that’s how a forum works you ask a question and you receive a reply. As most times it will be one that people can use. Nice to see you are taking advice.

your the one who goes around picking apart what I say, and looking through old posts, not me :lol2

Guest mikeMN

your the one who goes around picking apart what I say, and looking through old posts, not me :dunno

It is called ADDVICE YOU SHOULD TAKE IT. :dunno

Guest scottydosnntkno

your the one who goes around picking apart what I say, and looking through old posts, not me :dunno

everyone in this thread but you gave advice :lol

Guest mikeMN

everyone in this thread but you gave advice :dunno

I did give advice on this. It was on the way this site works. Not on you getting the last word or another post. And here’s a tip you should say THANK YOU to someone that gives you a right answer. :lol

Archived