snapping a rear glass off the car

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We NEVER bring a heat gun to the inside of the car... That's a quick way to buying a new door panel beer.gif

no issues as long as you're not a moron. :dunno between not having to shrink and not having a door panel there... we do fine. :cool

Guest thatsnappyguy

oldschool meets new school. always a pleasure to witness. I stopped a trying to convince people to try new ways long time ago, thats why I get my jobs done faster and cleaner than them.

oldschool meets new school. always a pleasure to witness. I stopped a trying to convince people to try new ways long time ago, thats why I get my jobs done faster and cleaner than them.

I agree snappy :poke

done a 2010 ford fusion just now, so that makes two rear glasses done with this technique for me

1. chevy malibu

2. ford fusion

I will say you guys out there that use alot of film on/baby shampoo, it would be harder I think if it cant tack up right away....of course some film is tacker than others straight out the box..

these are the cars that ive done and had no issues with so far YTD!

1. chevy malibu

2. ford fusion

3. lincoln mkz was done today (jan 14th 2010) with this technique

Guest VaTinterPMan
done a 2010 ford fusion just now, so that makes two rear glasses done with this technique for me

1. chevy malibu

2. ford fusion

I will say you guys out there that use alot of film on/baby shampoo, it would be harder I think if it cant tack up right away....of course some film is tacker than others straight out the box..

1. chevy malibu

2. ford fusion

:dunno More power to ya, That is a technique and a good one I just dont have it yet, Maybe in the future or if Im in the ja fl area Ill stop by during the summer.

1. chevy malibu

2. ford fusion

1. chevy malibu

2. ford fusion

:dunno More power to ya, That is a technique and a good one I just dont have it yet, Maybe in the future or if Im in the ja fl area Ill stop by during the summer.

I have no problems with that...ford mercurcy and lincoln are right across the street...I could go snatch one anytime I want :dunno

Archived