snapping a rear glass off the car

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
..... Yeah... I'm not sure I see where the major time saving is here either :cool

Hay Jeff..... Instead of getting swept up in all this banter... Hows about responding to some of the REAL critiques ??

WHERE IS THE MAJOR TIME SAVINGS ???? I am thinking there is NONE! yet a much greater risk of messing up the film... then you are out both time AND material ??

I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that in 10 minutes plus the time you spent cutting and weeding that pattern I could shrink, hand cut and install that wavy gravy back glass...

Just because somebody does something new doesn't mean it's a good idea ! :cool

Actually some of that was not meant for certain people (td, blade and some others) but others it was for.....And I actually suggested that he should have had music on in the back ground.........Just didnt happen though....

I dont get mad about everything.....Just if I see something unfair....You guys pick on him a lot that I see.......Just remember Jeff and I are in the same building... So if I see something he has done that I dont think was right I tell him to his face.....I cant do that to you guys.....So you guys dont see what I say to him.....

Don't sweat it Mike, Jeff has been an issue since day one of his arrival here.

only because of the dry humor and the fact that its a computer like bot..."no real emotions"

I havent been as big as a issue as some others...no names.....but hacks are hacks and far from being a master or pro!

the fact that I use a plotter and customers them self like the idea better than a rookie cutting there rubber gaskets and scratching there glass.....

..... Yeah... I'm not sure I see where the major time saving is here either :cool

Hay Jeff..... Instead of getting swept up in all this banter... Hows about responding to some of the REAL critiques ??

WHERE IS THE MAJOR TIME SAVINGS ???? I am thinking there is NONE! yet a much greater risk of messing up the film... then you are out both time AND material ??

I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that in 10 minutes plus the time you spent cutting and weeding that pattern I could shrink, hand cut and install that wavy gravy back glass...

Just because somebody does something new doesn't mean it's a good idea ! :cool

do you have a plotter tts? if you dont its not realy worth explaining...you have already said it not a good idea so you should move on...this will save time for me when yea I dont have alot of time to remove from the wall lay it down and putt heat it on the glass...I skipped that whole process, so yes its saves time that way.

I CAN ALSO SAY "I NEVER TOUCH THE OUTSIDE OF THE CAR..." :lol I beleive that there is alot more cars out there that can be done this way...IM NOT SAYING TRY IT! I am trying it and doing it.

great risk :lol there is risks every where you go...but all the great men out there made it to be great by taking risks!

I am not sure I fell :cool after the first minute and just woke up maybe next time put sum :cool on or explain what you are doing as you go.

sorry mike! im on a much higher level then you and understand why your clueless

Yes look at the arrogant reply that jeffy gave me.(he is on an much higher level then me) so if you make a video would it not be better to speak of what you are doing or at least have sum background music like I suggested??? What’s so bad about that??? Me clue less I think not I have been tinting for a little wile now. :cool:cool:cool:lol:lol

should I change it to different? yea I agree music would of been nice...I think about that next time thanks mike! im not here to teach this only to let it known it can be done....at a higher risk as tts said

Archived