And so it begins........

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MDog, congrats man.........welcome to the "Brotherhood" now lesson one: Firefighters are your friends not enemies, ie "radar guns" ha ha...

I actually was in public safety for sometime and didn't have the aggressiveness to maintain a healthy edge with the bad guys, now full time professional firefighter/medic. I like seeing a smiling face when people see me come running through their door.

Again, Welcome to the brotherhood!

Hey Scott, don't let him know about the cop-o-meter........:lol......you know where the FF and EMS let the cops go in first as a guage of safety of the hazardous environment..:lol2

am looking forward to the shock video and maybe you can video the pepper spray/gas chamber? People always make the best faces when they have been sprayed.

Good Luck in your quest. :lol2

Awww Dude that brings up a good point Mdog. If you have to get pepper sprayed for this, I would suggest you go out and find the little moist towellettes the have to neutralize the effects of the spray. We used to carry some on the bus and were sparing of them. Cops got them but the perp didn't unless they were nice to us. hehehe if you had some, you would have 2 options, hide and use on for yourself and look like the cool kid who can take it, or share with others in the class and be the cool kid.

Guest naughtydog

Well done on the work so far Mike - we all know you have it within you to get through to the end and do the job you've always wanted to do.

Archived