And so it begins........

Finished the Code of Criminal Procedure last night. A test is imminent in the next couple days. I think I know enough to pass :thumb I have a good idea of whats gonna be on the test which is nice.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Window Tint Laws are covered in the Traffic section. I have already looked at that part :thumb We wont be getting into Traffic for a while though.

Starting tonight we are in the Health and Fitness section. Basically teaches you how to take care of your body from physical and mental stand point . Its quite involved. Then the penal code starts and goes for about 2 weeks.

Guest Scottsfire
Police Academy starts tomorrow :thumb

Check out my Texas law manual on the left. It is over 1800 pages :thumb and my Learning objectives manual on the right is 765 pages :lol2 Thats a 4 inch binder on the right :nope

Its going to be a crazy next 7 months :thumb I am LOCKED AND LOADED BIVTCHES!!!!! :lol I am ready to take this mug by the horns.

textbooks.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

Looks like a Glock 9mm???? I've got an uncompensated Glock 30 (45 cal)...love that gat.

PS Now that your going to be the Po Po you can't call your service weapon a GAT..ha!

The hair ripping out started last night. We started the Penal code. Different types of homices to be exact. This shvit goes on for 2 weeks including 8-5 this saturday. Its gonna be a son of a bivtch.

I did get my test results from a big test I took monday over the Code of Criminal procedure :thumb I got another 92 all you have to have to pass is a 76. 1/3rd of the class failed the test :boogie

IF you think of the CCP and Penal code this way...Like a football game. The CCP is the rules of the game and how you play it and the Penal Code is the plays.

The ones that failed have to retake it. If you fail 3 test in the first 90 days YOUR OUT!! if you make it pas the first 90 days you can fail 5 total test.

Its pretty scarry.

Archived