And so it begins........

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We went over public lewdness lastnight :beer part of that law is dealing with screwing ANIMALS OR FOWEL :dunno Mainly its about sexual intercourse out in public or if your reckless in your house and get it on with the windows up and somebody sees ya :lol2 the animal part ws funny though.

:lol2 guess you have to have those type laws, with all the goat fvckers around :thumb

Guest Scottsfire
We went over public lewdness lastnight :krazy part of that law is dealing with screwing ANIMALS OR FOWEL :hmmm Mainly its about sexual intercourse out in public or if your reckless in your house and get it on with the windows up and somebody sees ya :krazy the animal part ws funny though.

:ninja guess you have to have those type laws, with all the goat fvckers around :bs

Yea....us firefighter hate that crap cause you Po Po types always call us for a health entry to EMS before putting them on a mental health hold. We had the cops call us to one of thier scenes for an intoxicated party/individual with no cloths on and an unknown foreign object hanging from his back side.....of course the rookie EMT was quickly assigned patient care assesment.....but we thank you guys for that...ha ha! Get ready to see a lot of crazy stuff in your career. It will blow your mind!

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

My glock was the 17. 9mm with 2 10 round clips, but I got in a pickle cause I had it loaded with a 18 round extended clip and that's now illegal in my state.

They confiscated it and don't want to give it back. It's been almost 3 years and it was registered to my wife. Oh well. I'm going to go cry now and remanence

The last two weeks have been nothing but penal code (all the laws). We had a test over it Monday. I just found out tonight THAT I PASSED!! That was one of the major ones.

This week we are doing FORCE OPTIONS. Basically its what you can and cant do when arresting people and how to stay out of trouble civally and criminally.

Starting next monday we are doing MECHANICS OF ARREST which involve defensive training, how to control people with different techniques. beating the hell out of ourselves in the process. Handcuff training, batons, pepper spray, stun guns etc. This goes on for 2 weeks. Gonna get bruised up and be a sore fvcker :thumb you have to learn this stuff though to keep yourself safe.

Shvit is going good though...real good actually. I thought I fvcked up the penal code test and I actually made a 85 on it. I was worried about that for the last couple days.

I cant wait to get the stun gun put on me :thumb

Archived