And so it begins........

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mechanics of Arrest didnt run 2 weeks consecutively. We got a break this week and had Arrest Search and Seizure. I am so glad we had a break because my body was so sore and beat up it wasnt funny. One guy has a broken Clavicle another has a broken rib. I feel pretty good now except for my chest. We start MOA again next week. Baton training and OC spray. I just pray that isnt not gonna be as physical as the other crap was because IT SUCKED!!!!! Myself and a bunch of other people in the academy think the Instructor was getting off watching us beat each other up. He was actually smiling and laughing under his breath at what he was having us do.

We have a written test as well as a Technical test over MOA to prove we know all the pressure points and how to use them and several of the handcuffing procedures we have to demonstrate. I am not sure exactly when that's gonna be though.

Passed 2 more test last night. Written test over Mechanics of Arrest and our practical exam over that module. We had to demonstrate different cuffing techniques, batons, nerve adn pressure points, neck restraints blah blah. I am glad that SHVIT IS OVER!

Tonight we start Spanish :lol2 OH FVCKING BOY!!!

Passed 2 more test last night. Written test over Mechanics of Arrest and our practical exam over that module. We had to demonstrate different cuffing techniques, batons, nerve adn pressure points, neck restraints blah blah. I am glad that SHVIT IS OVER!

Tonight we start Spanish :lol2 OH FVCKING BOY!!!

When we were in Mexico this winter...our spanish instructor taught us a whole bunch of swear words...so if you need any help...just holla! :imok:idea

Archived