And so it begins........

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scottsfire

MDog, congrats man.........welcome to the "Brotherhood" now lesson one: Firefighters are your friends not enemies, ie "radar guns" ha ha...

I actually was in public safety for sometime and didn't have the aggressiveness to maintain a healthy edge with the bad guys, now full time professional firefighter/medic. I like seeing a smiling face when people see me come running through their door.

Again, Welcome to the brotherhood!

I got a 92 on my first test :lol We started the Code of Criminal Procedure last night. The guy teaching it is a Capt. in the Sherifs dept. and he runs the county jail. This guy is funny, funny, funny :lol

So far all the instructors we have had have been very cool guys :poke

I just pray that I can make it all the way and be a legit member of the brotherhood Scottsfire :lol

We have one guy in our class that is a fireman in Lewisville Texas and has changed his mind and wants to be a cop. His sponsor is Southlake PD. Out of everybodys stories in the class that one was a shocker.

I got a 92 on my first test :lol We started the Code of Criminal Procedure last night. The guy teaching it is a Capt. in the Sherifs dept. and he runs the county jail. This guy is funny, funny, funny :lol

So far all the instructors we have had have been very cool guys :poke

I just pray that I can make it all the way and be a legit member of the brotherhood Scottsfire :lol

We have one guy in our class that is a fireman in Lewisville Texas and has changed his mind and wants to be a cop. His sponsor is Southlake PD. Out of everybodys stories in the class that one was a shocker.

thats great!! and you shouldnt have any problems if your scoring that high on the tests "keep it up my friend!"

Guest Scottsfire

You'll do fine man.........you obviously have passion for it and that will carry you through the end.

Its a great gig. I miss the good things about the job, but don't miss the bad guys kicking, spitting trying to punch etc etc............wasn't for me.

Plus, I always wanted to shoot first and ask questions later...........an occupational hazard ha!

Archived