NANO FEEDBACK

Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa

Does Avery have any literature about the film for shops to give customers?

We sure do, I sent you a PM and hope to hear back from you soon!

Happy Installing :lol2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When's that 60" stuff supposed to hit??

Oh DAN! Here is what I know I promise when I do get it, you will be the first to know and I will be expecting you to place an order for it too! LOL Oh how you doing on film? Now that I have it in stock you don't need any, isn't that Murphy's Law! LOL

Miss heckling you!

Call me if you need anything!

So my dream is for there to be a film that I can stretch across a whole bumper cover and work/stretch into the grill, headlight and fog light area without it creasing and looking like garbage. I want the whole bumper covered. Will this film allow for this type of installation? Currently I am using 3M. I wrap hoods and fenders. I don't like leaving that edge uncovered. thx

So you can call me your Fairy Godmother because I believe I am about to make your dreams come true. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can get some Nano in your hands. You will not be disappointed.

So my dream is for there to be a film that I can stretch across a whole bumper cover and work/stretch into the grill, headlight and fog light area without it creasing and looking like garbage. I want the whole bumper covered. Will this film allow for this type of installation? Currently I am using 3M. I wrap hoods and fenders. I don't like leaving that edge uncovered. thx

So you can call me your Fairy Godmother because I believe I am about to make your dreams come true. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we can get some Nano in your hands. You will not be disappointed.

Happy Installing :money

Still waiting to hear back from you! Hope to hear from you soon so we can get you on board this month while we are running this awesome special!

Happy Installing :thumb

has anyone noticed nano to be kind of dull. Melissa, has anyone brought that up before

we got our sample in and was ready to use it on yesterdays project and compared to 3m and solargard it was a little to dull to use. ive read all good reviews maybe our sample was just a fluke.

Oh DAN! Here is what I know I promise when I do get it, you will be the first to know and I will be expecting you to place an order for it too! LOL Oh how you doing on film? Now that I have it in stock you don't need any, isn't that Murphy's Law! LOL

Miss heckling you!

Happy Installing :cool

Biz is incredibly slow with PPF. Tinting my butt off though. Getting close on supply.

:lol

has anyone noticed nano to be kind of dull. Melissa, has anyone brought that up before

we got our sample in and was ready to use it on yesterdays project and compared to 3m and solargard it was a little to dull to use. ive read all good reviews maybe our sample was just a fluke.

Wave a heat gun over the film, it will clear right up or you can just park the car out in the sun.

Miss heckling you!

Biz is incredibly slow with PPF. Tinting my butt off though. Getting close on supply.

:D

That is good and bad! Call me if you need anything!

Happier when installing! :money

Wave a heat gun over the film, it will clear right up or you can just park the car out in the sun.

I agree with David. However it should not be like that anymore. They have made some corrections and that issue seems to be gone.

Sorry for any inconvenience. It does seem to go away with heat or if the car is set in the sun and once the film cures.

Archived