NANO FEEDBACK

Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa

Hey Melissa!

I was a tint dude user way WAY back like 15-18 years ago, back when I was known as TintMeister!!

Anyways, I'll post up on here that as soon as Avery comes out with the 60" film, I will use nothing else. I have to use Venture on the full hoods still, but once I get big size Avery Nano, I'll be quite set.

I also have had a few issues getting film and the way to fix it? Just get it when it's available, & get 2 rolls of everything you need. When you are about to use up that first roll, just let them know, & they will send you another when they get their next order in themselves. Simple!

Now, here's the kind of work I do, here in Dallas Tx. (Used to be in Ft. Collins, Colorado)

A forum in Dallas I sponsor.

Thanks Mr. Invisibra! aka I know who you are!

I am also waiting for the 60" film. They are working on it now and I will be sure to contact you as soon and I get it in my hot little hands.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello Melissa, can you pm me the price for a rolls of 24"

thank you

I tried to message you but it said you can not receive personal message for some reason.

If you need the pricing of 24" film please contact me at 702-475-6344.

**AUGUST SPECIAL** FREE SHIPPING ON 2 OR MORE FULL ROLLS OF FILM!

When you call and place an order make sure to use the promo code "FREE SHIPPING". There will be no credits given at a later time if you do not mention the promo code.

I am getting in 24" full rolls tomorrow and if you want some please let me know ASAP because as soon as it comes in, it is gone!

Thank you!

Happy Installing :dunno

Hello Melissa, can you pm me the price for a rolls of 24"

thank you

Tried to message you again today and here is the error it gives me FYI!

"The following errors were found

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

This personal message has not been sent"

People need to make at least 10 posts before using the PM system.

This is due to abuse by spammers. :lol2

Ok that is great information, thanks for jumpin in there with the answer. I appreciate it!

Have a great day! :lol2

Guest Precision G&G

Melissa,

Saw the post here and thought I would give you my thought on the material.

I was impressed with the look and texture of the film on the car. I did my Silver 2002 Acura MDX and the film just disappeared (I am very aware that Silver cars are some of the best to install on). I have been comparing the material to the current films that I use and can't find much to complain about. Once more of my tests come back I will give you more info.

Melissa,

Saw the post here and thought I would give you my thought on the material.

I was impressed with the look and texture of the film on the car. I did my Silver 2002 Acura MDX and the film just disappeared (I am very aware that Silver cars are some of the best to install on). I have been comparing the material to the current films that I use and can't find much to complain about. Once more of my tests come back I will give you more info.

Thanks for the great feedback and I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. The NANO is amazing and it does just seem to melt into the car and it the most invisible film I have seen yet.

Happy Installing :nope

Guest Invisibra.net

Melissa! What the heck?

I just ordered a 24" roll, & if I had been told that a 2n'd 24" would get me free shipping, I probably would have jumped! Grrr...

Archived