NANO FEEDBACK

Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa

How about stocking more half rolls of 24inch?

Your film is shipping out today! Sorry for any inconvenience and it will be sent overnight on us!

Thank you for your business!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about stocking more film period!?!

Every time I call to order, "We're out of that" is what I get.

Gets VERY frustrating. :hide

Stocking film isn't the problem but rather having the plant actually fill our orders is the challenge due to the high demand of the product. They have been very far behind on filling our order (6-8 weeks on some purchase orders) but this has been improving as they have implemented additional manufacturing pieces to help keep up with the demand so we should see this start to improve now.

I currently having plenty of material in stock and actually have a few rolls of 24" half rolls with more on the way. Also anytime that we are out of film we do compensate with faster shipping at no additional charge when it is a time sensitive matter. I do the best I can to keep in touch with everyone to ensure that they have product at all times so please understand that it is not a lack of effort on us the distributors end as we are doing the best we can to support you.

As always please feel free to contact me and let me know how I can help you better, the cutomer does come first. I am open to any suggestions you may have to help me provide you with the best customer service in the industry!

In all fairness to Melissa she has tried and stepped up and got film out when I have called.

I needed a 24" 60' roll and she didn't have it. But she overnighted two "sample"rolls for free but I had to pay the shipping. So, for a hundred and twenty four male deer (think about it) I got enough to install on a Mini Cooper.

I also ordered and got a 24" full roll out of Nevada yesterday for the cost of regular ground shipping... so she IS trying.

It just is frustrating as all (fill in the blank here) when everytime I call they are out in Tennessee and barely have any in Nevada. I'm trying to run a business as all of you are. My name is on the line. When I sell someone on te product it MUST BE AVAILABLE.

Let me be clear... I am NOT busting Melissa.

I'm busting AVERY for dragging their feet and having a less than acceptable distribution process in place for such an awesome product.

Bottom Line...

PROTEK FILMS IS GOOD. :lol2

NANOFILM IS GOOD.:hide

DISTRIBUTION..........NOT SO GOOD. :mad

How about stocking more film period!?!

Every time I call to order, "We're out of that" is what I get.

Gets VERY frustrating. :mad

Stocking film isn't the problem but rather having the plant actually fill our orders is the challenge due to the high demand of the product. They have been very far behind on filling our order (6-8 weeks on some purchase orders) but this has been improving as they have implemented additional manufacturing pieces to help keep up with the demand so we should see this start to improve now.

I currently having plenty of material in stock and actually have a few rolls of 24" half rolls with more on the way. Also anytime that we are out of film we do compensate with faster shipping at no additional charge when it is a time sensitive matter. I do the best I can to keep in touch with everyone to ensure that they have product at all times so please understand that it is not a lack of effort on us the distributors end as we are doing the best we can to support you.

As always please feel free to contact me and let me know how I can help you better, the cutomer does come first. I am open to any suggestions you may have to help me provide you with the best customer service in the industry!

In all fairness to Melissa she has tried and stepped up and got film out when I have called.

I needed a 24" 60' roll and she didn't have it. But she overnighted two "sample"rolls for free but I had to pay the shipping. So, for a hundred and twenty four male deer (think about it) I got enough to install on a Mini Cooper.

I also ordered and got a 24" full roll out of Nevada yesterday for the cost of regular ground shipping... so she IS trying.

It just is frustrating as all (fill in the blank here) when everytime I call they are out in Tennessee and barely have any in Nevada. I'm trying to run a business as all of you are. My name is on the line. When I sell someone on te product it MUST BE AVAILABLE.

Let me be clear... I am NOT busting Melissa.

I'm busting AVERY for dragging their feet and having a less than acceptable distribution process in place for such an awesome product.

Bottom Line...

PROTEK FILMS IS GOOD. :hide

NANOFILM IS GOOD.:lol2

DISTRIBUTION..........NOT SO GOOD. :mad

Thanks DAN for the kudos! :lol I hear you, this is me on a lot of days dealing with manufacturing!........ :hide

Thanks DAN for the kudos! :spit I hear you, this is me on a lot of days dealing with manufacturing!........ :beer

Well, they better get their act together soon or they will find that others will be very quick to seize on their deficiency and will lose a lot of business in the process... sorry, but mine included.:nope

Perhaps you should share this warning with them. twocents.gif

I just can't continue to operate this way and I bet their are quite a few here that feel the same way I do.

Ok, ok, Dan please do not get over dramatic on me! I get your point but you do not have to go on here and make it look worse than it is! There are a few times I have sat here with film and then nobody wants to buy it, I have even called you in those times to check on you and you did not need any film then. Seems like Murphy's Law and when it rains, it pores!

There is one thing about this industry that I do not understand is everyone seems to wait to purchase until they use up every bit of what they have and then they are in crisis mode trying to get more film in stock, as the distributor this is very challenging. However, the team here at PRO-TECT FILM is very accommodating and we almost always ship out film on the same day and do whatever we can to accommodate our installers!

Thanks again, I appreciate you keeping me on my toes!

Have a great weekend!

Thanks DAN for the kudos! :lol2 I hear you, this is me on a lot of days dealing with manufacturing!........ :lol

Well, they better get their act together soon or they will find that others will be very quick to seize on their deficiency and will lose a lot of business in the process... sorry, but mine included.:lol2

Perhaps you should share this warning with them. :lol

OH and FYI your last post got sent to them as well in a nice long email from Mike, trust me the word is making it up the chain! I hope that it makes an impact!

Guest oasisglatint
I did this car just yesterday

photo-31.jpg

Here's the finished product

photo-32.jpg

Looked great, handled great......... I really like it!!!

:rollin

How are you doing? I have tried to call you several times and you are a hard man to get in touch with, so I thought I would try here! LOL

Call me if you need anything!

Hey Melissa,

Sorry about that!?!?! I have REALLY good buffers..... :spit

If I stopped every time the phone rang, I wouldn't get shat done! I'm so freak'n busy right now, it's great!!!

I am gonna be calling you soon, I have just about exhausted all the nano you sent me.

I may wait till I'm completely out before I call tho, just to keep it exciting :lol

:spit

Guest Invisibra.net

Hey Melissa!

I was a tint dude user way WAY back like 15-18 years ago, back when I was known as TintMeister!!

Anyways, I'll post up on here that as soon as Avery comes out with the 60" film, I will use nothing else. I have to use Venture on the full hoods still, but once I get big size Avery Nano, I'll be quite set.

I also have had a few issues getting film and the way to fix it? Just get it when it's available, & get 2 rolls of everything you need. When you are about to use up that first roll, just let them know, & they will send you another when they get their next order in themselves. Simple!

Now, here's the kind of work I do, here in Dallas Tx. (Used to be in Ft. Collins, Colorado)

A forum in Dallas I sponsor.

Archived