NANO FEEDBACK

Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So my dream is for there to be a film that I can stretch across a whole bumper cover and work/stretch into the grill, headlight and fog light area without it creasing and looking like garbage. I want the whole bumper covered. Will this film allow for this type of installation? Currently I am using 3M. I wrap hoods and fenders. I don't like leaving that edge uncovered. thx

F360 full front in Nano. That's a challenge kit that I made fit a base bumper. Guy said it was a challenge....got to love customers who don't know their cars. :beer:mad Luckily this film stretches so good I was able to stretch the crap out of it. Told him it was either that or charge double for it.

f360.jpg

BTW, invisibra, those are some sick installs you do. It's too bad the market around me won't let me charge what it takes to do a job like that. How did you get the film around the grille in the GL?

http://www.dfwautoclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3749 Also that's a hack job on that kit. I use an Xpel kit w/ wrapped upper on GL's and have them come out 100% better than that.

Guest Invisibra.net
BTW, invisibra, those are some sick installs you do. It's too bad the market around me won't let me charge what it takes to do a job like that. How did you get the film around the grille in the GL?

http://www.dfwautoclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3749 Also that's a hack job on that kit. I use an Xpel kit w/ wrapped upper on GL's and have them come out 100% better than that.

Thanks!

Lol. I can't even remember what I had for dinner last week so there's no way I can remember that GL from 6 months ago! I hate doing Mercedes and try to avoid them or charge more. ;) The bumper & grille were probably done in two pieces that joined together under the headlight in the valley. Came out great, but it was a pain car to do custom installation.

Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa
Any thoughts on when we would see the 55- 60" film width?

Here is what I know. I know they are working on it currently and that we need it here just as bad, we are installers here in our local market as well so we totally understand the need for the larger rolls. However I would rather wait for the product then have them roll out a product that does not meet our standards.

I promise the day that I get it in my hot little hands I am going to post a huge post that I got it!

Happy Installing :lol2

Archived