Should I get them to fix it?

Guest Ty07allstar

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint325i
I do lots of those cars , they are a cakewalk , even if the rear window has to be redone, the tinter doesn't have to pull anything apart , the sides are even easier ..laziness is all that comes to mind

I have a Mazda Protege. I thought it would be pretty easy but the work that they did speaks otherwise.

that old chestnut!! are you a pro tinter? how would you know whats easy and whats not, I hear that all the time from customers " I thought my car would be easy" how the hell would you know your a joiner/electrician/fireman/solicitor NOT a window tinter, they know about as much about window tinting as I do about being a joiner/electrician/fireman/solicitor

Guest Darknesswithin
that old chestnut!! are you a pro tinter? how would you know whats easy and whats not, I hear that all the time from customers " I thought my car would be easy" how the hell would you know your a joiner/electrician/fireman/solicitor NOT a window tinter, they know about as much about window tinting as I do about being a joiner/electrician/fireman/solicitor

I hear that alot,, I once smiled at the customer and asked him to give me a few pointers on how to get the film installed without any problems,, he said sure I can do that so he took the piece of film out of my hand and did his little deal, used a paper towel to wipe the window down before installing the film.(he had no idea how to get the film under the top seal),, but managed to do it.,.,

he stepped back and said there ya go,.,.

all the dirt and trash at the bottom was horrific... he said ,oops, Sorry I guess it's harder than it looks... I cleaned the glass before putting the film on,.,why is there spots and bubbles?? I explained what he did different than what I do,., Opened his eyes wide open after thatsmiley_rubeyes.gif.. left out of here with a better understanding on how to get the job done right..

just another typical customer that knows what he wants but not a pro-tinter or installer....

I would say if your not happy with what you have then definitely go back and see them... if they care it won't be a problem for them to fix it and send you on your way a happy customer...

Guest tint325i

cool, cheers, I didnt know what one to post in without repeating myself, should be ok both threads were almost identical

Not gonna lie, there have been some days where we were on car 6 or 7 and being pressed for time and just let some stuff go that I really would have like to redo. I know if I turned out something and the person cared enough to bring it back I would ask that I could schedule some extra time with the car to make it right. I would bet if they are a professional shop they would do similar.

Guest Ty07allstar

Called them today and they said bring it back tomorrow and that they would redo the two back windows and the rear glass.

Archived